Part 18

*hiroko's pov*

I was currently in my apartment laying on the couch until I heard a knock. I got up and opened it. 

"Hello?" I asked, there stood Sakura and Ino. 

"Come, it's urgent!" Ino said grabbing my arm. 

"Hurry," Sakura said grabbing my other arm, she used her foot to close my door. 

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked. They didn't answer. 

We were now at the front gates and everyone was there, and I mean everyone. 

" what's going on?" I asked them once they let me go. 

"We're going to the beach!" Sakura and ino yelled.

" I don't even have a bathing suit," I said. They smirked Evily. 

" we bought you one," Sakura said. 

"Should I be scared?" I whispered to Tenten. 

"I'm not sure," she said. 

"Let's go!" Ino yelled.  Me and Sasuke walked behind everyone holding hands and chatting. Once In a while Ino and Sakura would give me death stares. When we arrived at the beach everyone got set up. 

"I'll go set up a place for us to sit babe," Sasuke said. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. Ino and Sakura glared. 

"Let's get you changed," Tenten said, they took me behind a bush and showed me the bathing suit. It was a one peice black bathing suit that had a hole from my back to just above my butt, a whole showing my belly and straps showing my hips. It was very low cut at the front. (Like the one in the picture) I went out from behind the bush to see everyone blushing. I blushed, Sasuke came up to me and put his arm around me pulling him closer into me while glaring at everyone else and mouthing 'mine' I laughed a little. We played in the water for a while and played.  Sasuke came up to me and lifted me in his arms and spun me around, he then pulled us both underwater. I clung onto him, I was not ready for that. 

"Woah," I managed to get out. He dunked us underwater again and I did a jutsu, it's called water bubble jutsu. I know, best name ever right. We were in a bubble underwater and we were enjoying all the fish and views. 

"You know," Sasuke started, I looked at him to see him blushing  bit. "You look really pretty." I blushed, then giggled. 

"Thanks," I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I saw him turn bright red. I looked at Sasuke to see him staring off into space, I crawled up to him and waved my hand in front of his face. He didn't flinch, I pouted. I then put my hand on his cheek and kissed him, after a second he kissed back. When I pulled back  I blushed and smiled a bit before turning back to the view looking at it in awe. I felt something around my waist and I was pulled down, I looked up to see Sasuke smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at the passing fish.

*Sasuke's pov* 

'She's beautiful' I thought, just then I saw something shiny just ahead. I reached my hand out and grabbed it, there I saw a pinkish pearl. I smiled at the thought of what I could do with this. Every now and then I would find more. 'I have enough now' I thought. We went back up to the surface to see everyone still playing. Just before we left the beach I pulled Hiroko aside.

"Yes?" She asked. 

"Close your eyes," I said. She closed her eyes, I gulped and took her soft hand in mine and put the pearl bracelet around her wrist.  "You can open them now," I said. She looked at it and her eyes widen. 

"Wow, I love it! Thank you, where did you get it?" She asked while hugging me. 

"I made it, I found them in the ocean and they made me think of you." I said. She smiled and kissed me, I kissed back. 'She makes me want to forget about revenge, no. I will get revenge, so that he can never hurt us again. ' I thought.