Ch:26-Realisation

Start from the beginning

"Why do you make things so difficult for me?" The back of my mind asked and I said it aloud. The realisation made my eyes open.

"Mhmm?" She snapped open her eyes too, as she heard me.

"Stay away from me." I said raising my eye brow and glaring at her. Giving her a final warning.

As I let go of her hand, she quickly grabbed my shirt, my eyes immediately shifted to her hand with which she squeezed my shirt. What is she doing? Does she even knows that?

My hand went on top of hers and I looked into her eyes trying to understand what she was thinking. Her eyes pleaded me, and I knew right at that moment, she understood my behaviour towards her. She looked a scared and her heart was beating loudly with fear.

Soon as I heard dad's voice, calling my name, I got her hand out from my shirt and went out without looking back.

Dad waited for me outside and then we walked to the sitting room, talking about our new project. All her thoughts slowly fading away from my mind.

(Sadia's POV)

He didn't hear me. He didn't hear me when I said that 'I wouldn't need that change.' And it scared me to think that, I took too much time to realise this. I should have said it aloud right at that moment, when he asked me if I wanted Maruf. But now I wanted to tell him clearly that I didn't want Maruf anymore, he was my past and he had no space in our married life. I took the hem of my stole and held it firmly.

As I walked back to our room, I thought what I should tell Abrar. I had to make it clear to him that, I didn't have anything to do with Maruf. But then what? Was I ready to take our marriage forward? Did I have complete trust in him? Would he be able to keep my trust? So many questions filled my mind. I didn't want to get hurt by him, I wouldn't be able to bear if he randomly sleeps with any women just like that. The thought of it even sounded so bitter.

It was also hard to accept such behaviour of him towards me. Him being rude and not talking to me properly. At least he used to talk to me before even if he was rude but now he doesn't even do that. It hurt, it hurt a lot.

I missed his touch, him being near me. At the thought of this I just realised how much I wanted him.

As I reached the room, I sat on the bed lifting both my legs on the bed, one on top of another. I needed to talk to someone, but with whom?

The first thing that came to my mind were my cousins. I could talk to them. They knew everything and it wouldn't talk long for them to understand.

Grabbing my phone, I searched for Mou's name. She was the only one who would be awake so late at night. She was always online on Facebook. She picked up the call in two rings.

"Sadia.... I thought you forgot us."
She bursted as soon as she picked the call up.

"Mou." I said, I felt my voice broke at taking her name.

"Sadia is everything fine?" She asked growing tensed.

"I don't know what I should do?" I almost broke into a cry saying this..

"Sadia will you tell me please what's the matter?" She asked her voice calm but angry. I took a deep breath, to stop my crying and told her everything from the starting, my chat with Abrar and how he reacted and all. She heard me silently all the time without saying anything and after I was done she just asked me one thing.

"Do you trust him?" It left me cold all over, I wanted to tell her that I trust him, a lot. But is he actually capable of my trust, after I know everything about him. How he is.