He lays his back on the bed, pulling her along. She kissed his lips and he hugs her tightly.

She pulls away and glares down at him."I'm not stupid, you're trying to make me forget about why you lied."

"You're wrong....you are stupid." He smirks.

"Michael--" She said then moans softly when he kisses her neck. She turns her head."No, I will not give in."

He pulls away and smiles up at her."Anastasia, no matter how hard you try, you'll always give in to me. Don't you know who I am?"

"Yeah, you're a dick."

"Your dick." He said proudly then paused."Wait, that doesn't sound right."

She chuckles then pressed her lips to his and slides her hand down his pajama pants and underwear. He moans against her lips when she grabs his shaft and slowly moves her hand up and down.

He pulls away and sighs, biting his lower lip.

"You like that?" She whispered and he nods."You know what I would like? For you to fucking tell me why you lied." She yanks her hand out of his pajama then stands up."Now."

He groans annoyed then sits up and stares at her."All right, I'll tell you." He rubs his face then stands up."I lied because I didn't want you to know where I was really going."

"No shit, Michael--" He covers her mouth with his hand.

He rolls his eyes."Girl, let me finish, I didn't want you to know where I was really going because I know you would've probably tagged along, or followed."

She pushed his hand away."You should've just told me the truth. Why are you even in Colorado?"

He shakes a finger in her face."No, you only asked why I lied."

She sucks her teeth."And now I'm asking, why are you in Colorado?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

He sighs, shrugging his shoulders."I just can't, Anastasia."

"Please, Michael." She begged.

"No."

She rolls her eyes then glares at him."Fine, don't tell me."

"I won't."

"Bastard." She mutters.

"Excuse me?" He cups his ear and leans closer to her."What did you say?"

"Bastard!" She shouts."Can you hear me now?"

He chuckles, staring down at her."You mad?"

"Yes, I am."

"That sucks." He responds, turning and walking over to the bed. He climbs in bed and crawls under the blanket."I'm going back to sleep. Do me a favor and cut off the light."

"Do it yourself dickhead." She snapped before walking to the door.

Michael gets out of bed, picks her up, then walks back over to the bed.

"Michael." She groans annoyed when he throws her on the bed then lays on top of her.

"I love you." He said, planting kisses around her face.

"I know." She responds, pushing his face away."Get off me."

"I love my girl." He sings softly in her ear."My beautiful girl."

She rolled her eyes and tried not to smile."Michael--"

"My one and only girl." He continues, smiling down at her."I love you baby."

A small smile creeps onto her face and she looks away from him."I swear--"

"See my girl," He sings, before placing a finger under her chin and turning her head back to face him."She knows I'm watching, she likes the way I stare."

"You are so--ugh--I don't even know what you are."

He stares down at her."So breathtakingly beautiful."

She blushes."Thank you."

"No, I was telling you what I am. Since you don't know."

She tries to bite him which makes him laugh then kiss her lips.

"You're lucky I didn't bite your lips or tongue."

He sticks his tongue out then wiggles it."Go ahead."

She laughs then flicks his forehead."You're so freaky."

He smiles down at her."Do you remember having a crush on me when you were little?"

"What? I did not have a crush on you."

He nods his head."Yes, you did. Every time I would come over, you would always be by my side. Every single time."

She rolls her eyes."Okay, so? That doesn't mean I had a crush on you."

He gives her a look."Anastasia, you even told me you liked me then made me promise to keep it a secret."

She covers her face and giggles."Oh my God." She looks at him."I remember, I think I tried to kiss you too."

"What? Tried? No you made it a mission to kiss me."

"Shut up." She said, blushing."I most likely had a crush on every single one of Aaron's friends when I was little, Michael."

"Even Kemal?" Michael asked with a stern look and her smile goes away.