Planning the wedding - Wedding Series

Start from the beginning

Your POV:

You were going to a bridal shop today to find a dress for you and your bridesmaids. You drove with your friends and cousins, and your mom and sister drove together. Once there, you started looking around. You first went to look for bridesmaids dresses, knowing that it was gonna take longer to find a dress for you than them. You told the lady that you were looking for maroon colored dresses, and she brought out a few that she thought we would like. Everyone tried each one of them on, and eventually everyone settled on one. It was strapless, had a sweetheart neckline, and was loose and flowy on the bottom. It looked so cute on everyone. You then started to look for a dress for you.

"Do you have an idea of what you want? Like neckline? Detail of the dress? Train?"

"Sweetheart neckline for sure. Um, maybe have a design all over the dress. I do like the mermaid style dresses." She nodded and left to find some. You talked with your family and friends while you waited. She came back with about 5 dresses.

"I picked a few different styles and designs. So just try them on and call me over if you wanna see a dress similar to one, or wanna see any different dresses." You nodded and she walked away, and you picked up the first dress and walked to the dressing room.

First dress:

It had sleeves down to your wrists, had a semi-long train, and had designs all over the top and bottom

It had sleeves down to your wrists, had a semi-long train, and had designs all over the top and bottom. It was very low cut; you knew Wes would definitely like the low cut part, but you weren't too sure you liked it that much. You walked out of the dressing room and everyone turned their eyes towards you. You stood at the three-way mirror and did a little spin.

"I don't know if I like it. I kinda like the sleeves, but it's gonna be outside in the summer, possibly in Arizona." They all nodded and you went to change.

2nd dress:

The second dress you tried on was very poofy at the bottom

The second dress you tried on was very poofy at the bottom. Again, you didn't want something too heavy and with too much material, as it will be hot. You quickly eliminated that one.