Chapter Twenty Six

Cecily's POV

Oh god... I have to tell Kellin too.

With shaky hands I grab my cell phone. Silently praying that Kellin will take things a little better then Andy did. Andy didn't scream or fight with me but I know he would have if he had stayed in the room.

On the third ring Kellin answers...

"Hello?"

I take a deep breath before I answer him "Kellin, it's Cecily"

"I know, what's wrong?"

"I uhm I actually wanted to talk to you in person, it's kind of a big deal-"

He cuts me off "tell me now Cecily, get it over with, cmon"

So I do "I'm pregnant and it's yours"

The line goes silent for a minute... Until he starts screaming at me. His sentences incomprehensible. The only words I can make out clearly are the curse words. I stay silent through it all, listening to every hateful thing he is saying. Trying not to let it get to me, but it does and I start to cry. The last words Kellin said to me were "fucking bitch" and then he hung up. The hopes of my baby having a father ending with that call.

Kellin's POV

Throwing my phone across the room, I immediately feel a layer of frustration leaving my body. I can't believe this, she's fucking pregnant...

"Are you going to tell me what happened or what?" Ronnie asks, calmly walking into the living room.

I shake my head. Cecily may not want Ronnie to know about this. Honestly I can't believe she actually told me, she could have easily played it off as Andy's and left me out of it. I kind of wish she would have. I know what it feels like having a dead beat dad, I never wanted to be like that, I never wanted to have a kid that doesn't know who I am. But Cecily has given me no other choice, I won't be able to be in this kids life, I won't be able to be a good dad, because Cecily made the decision to go with Andy. And I'm not allowing her to come back into my life anymore. I'm done with getting my heart broken. Done.

"If you won't tell me I'll just find out on my own, I have my ways Quinn."

I roll my eyes "It's your sister, she just called me and told me I'm going to be a father. She's pregnant"

Ronnie smiles "isn't that good news? Why the fuck are you acting like a dick?! Get your ass over there and apologize to my sister and thank God that someone is actually having a baby with you"

I scoff "it's not that easy, I can't be in the baby's life"

Ronnie grabs me by my shirt "And why the fuck not?! You had no problem loading your gun and firing into my little sister, you are NOT leaving her alone in this, UNDERSTAND!?"

Shaking myself out of Ronnie's grip, I nod "fine, but I swear if I open my heart up to her and this baby again and she leaves... I don't know what I'll do, and it will be your fault."

Cecily's POV

You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
Let's face today

Andy's voice, his words, his comfort, was all needed after that call with Kellin. Almost instantly Andy made me feel better, the song he so beautifully sang somehow made me love him even more. The song let me know that he was never going to give up on me, he was never going to leave me or my baby, he was willing to raise my baby with me. All he needed was time to process that the baby wasn't his own.

When the song ended Andy and I sat in silence, neither of us saying a word, just him holding me and I curled up in his lap, for a good fifteen minutes.

That is until Jake broke the silence.

"I'm just coming in to make sure everyone still has a pulse" he says entering the bedroom with a stupid smirk plastered to his face.

"Yes everyone has a pulse, thank you for checking" I reply

He nods "congratulations Cecily, I know you'll make a good mommy"

For the second time today Andy places his hand on my tummy, slowly rubbing it back and forth "she's going to make a great mom... And I'll try my best to be a great dad, if you'll let me?"

I wrap my arms around Andy's neck, excitedly, squeezing him "Yes! Yes, I wouldn't want it any other way"

Suddenly a flash goes off, both Andy and I look to Jake, who is currently holding a camera and chuckling "I had to capture this moment, ITS GOING IN THE BABY BOOK!!!!" He yells happily, running out of the room

Andy and I look at each other and laugh. He gently tilts my head up so he can give me a kiss "thank you for letting me be in the baby's life, even though he or she isn't mine"

"Your welcome, but you didn't have to thank me... I should be thanking you for wanting this baby and not hating me"

He laughs "let just thank each other and call it even, deal?"

I giggle "deal-"

"CECILY IS PREGNANT!!!!" Jake's voice booms across the entire house, and moments later the rest of the guys pile into our bedroom.