Promise - Chapter Four

*Andy's POV

Motherf.ucker!! Of all the times Jake could have interrupted it just had to be right now. She was just starting to give into me. I had her right where I want her.

"What's so damn important that you had to see me right now?" I ask CC, whose standing at my front door pacing like a lunatic

"That girl you took" he says "people are looking for her" he throws me his phone "she's all over the news... and that's not all"

I look down at the phone and my head starts to spin

MISSING PERSON REPORT -
Name: Cecily Radke
Age: 22
Hight: 5"3'
Weight: 110
Hair color: Brunette
Eye color: Blue
Race: Caucasian
*If you have any information about this person, please contact law enforcement immediately.

"what the f.uck did I just read?" I ask CC

"someone filed a missing persons report and by the last name I think you know who did it"

I throw him back his phone and start to walk back into Cecily's room "so what is she like his wife?"

he shrugs "I don't know, but you need to find out before this goes any further"

This is unbelievable. She is really starting to be more trouble than she's worth.

When I open her door she sitting on the bed staring at her wrist. It takes her a moment to realize I'm here but once she does her entire mood changes... and not in a good way. I sit on the bed to be closer to her but she backs as far away from me as she can "Don't give me a reason to hurt you and I wont" I explain. The bruise on her cheek has gotten bigger and it looks so painful, I really didn't mean to slap her that hard, I guess my anger just got the best of me.

I take a deep breath then I ask her "what's your last name?"

"Radke" her small voice whispers the answer and she looks at me with tears in her eyes

"Radke? as in Ronnie Radke?"

she nods her head and the tears start to fall freely "P-pleas-se pl-lease don't kill m-me I-I haven't seen him in years"

"who is he to you?"

she sniffles and says "m-my brother"

her brother? well that's a relief, this could have been ten times worse. He doesn't care about his family, hell I didn't even know he had a sister. "ok" I say to her "you haven't seen him in years?" I ask one more time

"n-no I ran away from home when I was 16... I've been on my own since then"

I nod my head, hopefully telling her that I understand and that I'm not going to kill her. I mean that's a little much, I would never kill her. I move closer to her and surprisingly she doesn't move away. "how's that doing?" I ask, pointing to her wrist.

"it hurts, but I'm ok"

I look up into her eyes and wipe the tears away with the pad of my thumb. She doesn't flinch or move, she actually looks relaxed.

*Cecily's POV

I'm not going to lie, I like this sweet side of Andy. He's being nice and trying to calm me down, he's not a raging beast like he was earlier. So I guess that's why, when he laid down next to me and pulled my body close to his, I let myself relax. It feels nice not being alone.

"get some sleep Cecily" he says, his deep raspy voice making his chest vibrate. He starts to get up but I pull him back

"Stay here... with me- I-I um just until I fall asleep... if that's ok-k" wow Cecily because that didn't sound pitiful at all, I mentally scold myself.