Chapter Twenty

Cecily's POV

Once I get back to the apartment I take a deep breath before going inside. I didn't tell Andy, but I am nervous about talking to Kellin. I'm going to break his heart all over again and I hate myself for actually going through with it. Everything was going so good between us and I'm throwing it all away to be with Andy, a man that kidnaped me and hurt me more than once... But I have to do it, I don't know why but I feel drawn towards Andy, like a force is constantly pulling me towards him and I can't stop it. Hell I don't want to stop it.

Tiptoeing up the stairs I notice that the light is on in the bedroom that Kellin and I share. Great he knows I snuck out. He probably came to check on me. I sigh and go to open the door. There he is, sitting up on the bed, arms crossed, eyebrows raised, and a look on his face that I can't quite place. "Kellin-" I start but he cuts me off "I found your phone, yeah you left it on the nightstand, you know when you crawled out the fucking window" I walk towards him but he puts his hands up, silently telling me to stop "I thought Andy took you again, I was so worried and sick to my stomach, and then I realized Andy wouldn't have came here silently in the middle of the night, that's just not his style. He would have came in here loud and obnoxious and then take you. So then I thought hmmm where did she go? I asked Ronnie, nothing. Called Jake, he didn't know where you were. And then it hit me you went to see Andy voluntary... Why?" "I-I went because-" I shut up when he gets off of the bed "did you even have a headache? Or were you just lying to me the entire time?" "I lied, I wanted to see Andy... I needed to" he shakes his head and smiles in disgust "you needed to" he repeats, mocking me "you needed to!? Why? Why Cecily after everything these past months, after all I've done. I stopped fucking drinking for you, I got your damn scrapbook and dug all of those pictures out of that hell hole we used to live in, I even detached myself from Ronnie's gang because I wanted me and you to be together" he takes a deep breath and laughs "you know what, no. You don't get to leave me this time" he walks into the closet and when he comes back he's carrying a suitcase "this time I'm leaving you, and when you finally realize that Andy is never going to change for you, like I did, you can think back to this moment and regret everything you did tonight... Because this isn't my fault, it's yours" Kellin left after that, he didn't say anything else, he didn't look at me, he didn't listen when I cried for him to come back... He didn't care. And I don't blame him.

Andy's POV

It's been a while since Cecily left and I'm getting kind of worried, she told me she'd make it quick, so why is this taking so long?

I hope she didn't change her mind.

"Was Cecily here?"

I look up at Jake, who looks like he's going to be sick "yeah, why?"

"Where is she now?"

"Hold on, what the fuck are you talking about?"

He takes a deep breath and says "Kellin called me like two hours ago, asking if Cecily was here, I told him no and that I haven't seen her-"

I cut off the rest of Jake's sentence "so he knows she left!?"

Jake shrugs "I guess, but I don't understand what's going on"

"She was going back to tell him that she wants to be with me, she was going to break up with him"

After those words left my mouth Jake and I both ran outside and got into my car. Obviously thinking the same thing 'he's going to hurt her'

*skip the drive (it's not that important right :)

When we get to the apartment Ronnie is standing outside, cigarette in hand and a look of confusion on his face once he sees us. I take a deep breath 'here we go'

"Biersack, what are you doing here?"

"Is Cecily okay?"

He shakes his head "she's physically okay, she's just upset... She wanted a moment alone before she came back to you"

I nod and start waking into the apartment, only to be held back my Ronnie "I just said she wanted a moment alone, what about that sentence do you not understand?"

"He understands all of it" Cecily's voice echoes from inside, slowly her silhouette appears in the door frame "he just wasn't going to listen to you" she smile, shyly

"You okay?"

"I will be... I hate what I did to him"

I nod, understanding how she is feeling. I also hate myself for what I've done to her, I had no right to kidnap her or beat her. But I did anyway because of how I felt at that moment in time, in that moment of rage and stupidity.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"Please"

She starts to walk towards me but Ronnie grabs her, giving her a tight hug before letting her go "just because your with this asshole doesn't mean you can stay away from me, come and visit once in a while? I lost my little sister once I don't want to lose you again"

She smiles and nods "I will, I promise"