Promise - Chapter Thirteen

A/N

This chapter is intense so I thought I'd soften the blow by adding a sexy picture of Andy.

*throws the picture at you and runs for my life screaming "don't hate me!!!"

Cecily's POV

It's been three days since Andy agreed to give me a week to let me decide and he's basically been ignoring me as much as he can. He won't even look at me when we're in the same room. Kellin on the other hand has been sneaking in at night and all we do is talk about our past... When it was good, and laugh. It's been nice.

But is it wrong I wish it was Andy? I wish it was Andy coming into my room every night and talking to me, making me laugh. I don't think he'd ever do that though and I'm scared that if I stay here with him things will always be the same. Andy could never let himself love me like I know he does, like he wants to. I will always be his prisoner first and then the girl that he fell for last.

Andy will never look at me like Kellin does. With love and affection. Andy will always look at me as just another one of his mistakes. Another girl that disappointed him and ended up hurt. I'm not sure I can't live with that, I don't want to be the girl that loves her boyfriend more than he loves her. I don't want to watch him resent me everyday and slowly fall apart. Andy already has some amount of hate towards me and I don't think I can handle watching the hatred grow and fester like a sickness until he decides to make me stop breathing.

I just wish that he would talk to me, actually tell me that he loves me and not just imply that he does to get me to say it. Even after I said I loved him he didn't say it back. God I just fucking wish he would give me a reason to stay!

A reason other than me wanting to.

I want Andy to show me that he wants me here, all I want is a simple 'Cecily stay here, with me' is that too much to ask for? I don't want a fancy dinner or flowers, I don't want him to woo me with a big extravagant date or a diamond necklace. All I want are those five simple words, a kiss, and to be in his arms.

Andy's POV

"Times almost up Andrew" Ricky says, reminding me for the millionth time in the past three days "your running out of time to keep your word and make up for all the shit that you've done"

I roll my eyes at him "who said I still want to do that?" I snap "maybe she should be apologizing to me, because it's her fault I had to punish her, not mine! Cecily is the one that should be making up for her mistakes, but instead she's in her room acting like a spoiled rotten little bitch"

I turn around to look at Ricky but instead come face to face with a crying Cecily

"Cecily I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

She holds up her hand stopping me "it's ok Andy" she says wiping her tear stained face "I am sorry and I have apologized plenty of times for how I acted, I have tried fixing things with you but you won't give me a chance or the time of day. This week was suppose to be about me and you but all you've done is ignore me, this is the first time we have talked since Ricky brought me back here and it's only because your pissed off about god knows what I've done this time." Her blue eyes close and another round of tears stream down her pale skin "Andy if you hate me so much then why am I here? You got rid of me, sent me back to my brother and told him that I was 'his problem now', so why did you bring me back here if you obviously don't want me to stay with you?"

I take a deep breath trying to control my emotions, I can't tell her how I feel. It's a weakness to love someone as much as I love her. If I told her the truth I'd loose everything.

"Andy say something, please" she whispers the last word... Please

"I can't give you an answer, because I don't know why I brought you back here... It was a mistake and I think it would be best if you leave before things get worse"

Once those words left my lips I watched as her heart broke, I watched as she almost fell to the floor crying. She would have fallen if Ricky wouldn't have caught her. I made her world come crashing down and I felt my own slowly slip away.

"You know what" Cecily yells from the hallway, trying to get Ricky to let her go "Kellin has never hurt me as much as you have!"

Ricky's POV

"Let me go!" She yells at me.

But I can't I have to get her away from Andy right now, neither of them are thinking straight

"Ricky! Put me down!"

Once I get her into her room I drop her on the bed and look down at her "I couldn't let you go and get yourself hurt or killed!" I yell "you know if you would have said anything else to him he would have snapped"

She nods her head and everything comes crashing down. She erupts into a fit of sobs and her body starts to shake uncontrollably. I've never seen her like this before, ever. Cecily has always been strong.

............................................

It took a little over an hour for Cecily to compose herself, all I could do was hold her and let her cry. Jake came in too, but she wanted him to leave. I guess he makes her think of Andy.

"R-Ricky?" She sniffles and look at me

"Yeah babe?"

"C-Can you call Kellin, please" she cries "I don't want to be here anymore"

I let out a groan "do you really think things will be better over there?"

"No, but what am I suppose to do? Andy has made it clear that he doesn't want me here"

"What about your apartment? Go back there" I suggest

"I can't, I can't bring my roommate into all of this. She'll get hurt just because we're friends" she sits up and takes my face in her hands "and the same goes for what you are going to suggest next, I can't loose you again"

I sigh and pull her into a hug "ok, Kellin it is"

"Thank you"

A/N

DONT HATE ME!!!!! Things will change soon I promise ;) this just had to happen for a reason.