Chapter 21

Hyungwon pov (4 years ago)

"W... what... what is it sunbaenim?" I asked while keeping my head down. I was so scared as hell right now. I was shaking and sweating too.

Yoonjae smirked. He walked slowly toward me. His friends Donghyun and Jaehyuk were standing at the back with their nasty eyes looking at me. They were the last year students at my school. I really hate this situation. I knew exactly what was going to happen next. I knew it since when they asked to meet me at this alley.

"Yah why u looks so scared huh? Sunbae is not going to hurt you. Relax ok." Yoonjae pat the back of my neck. I couldn't do anything. I froze.

"Do.. do u need.. money sunbae?" I braved myself to ask him. It was better than just keep quiet.

"Yahh what do u think of us sunbae huhh!!" Yoonjae yelled making me more scared of him. I was holding myself from tearing up. I really miss home right now.

This is my first year as high school student. I've entered high school for 1 month already. At first I thought that my life would be different than before but my expectation was wrong. My life got worst. I've been bullied since I was in kindergarten. I was so sick of all this shit. Rich people usually got respected by other people but why it was so different with me?

I've tried so many things to catch other people's attention. I tried to show off my new toys in kindergarten, wear expensive clothes and I even tried to change my images when I entered high school but in the end they only used me. They acted like they were nice to me but after they got what they wanted they left me.

"Mian mian... sunbae was too emotional earlier. But why do u have to say that? I'm not that kind of person arasso. We just wanna have some fun with you. Right guys?" Yoonjae asked his friends sarcastically.

"Yeahh that's right Won-ah. Why are you treating us like stranger? Aren't we close with each other?" it was Donghyun turn to mock me.

"Why u guys told me to meet here? I'm busy so make it fast." A girl's voice caught our attention. My eyes were wide opened when I realize who she is.

Yoonjae smirked. "Oh Yerin-ah, mian because I have to disturb u. We want to have some fun with your boyfriend but he looks like he doesn't like us. What should we do?" he asked Yerin who came here with her friends.

Yerin sighed. "Just do whatever u guys want with him and one more thing... I just used him to buy stuff for me so don't call him my boyfriend again." She said that expresionless and then she left with her friends just like that.

I couldn't believe my ears and my eyes. Did Yerin noona just said that and walk away from here with her cold face? I need some answer. She can't be like other people too. No not her.

Before I could take any steps to run after Yerin noona a punch was landed at my stomach. I fall on the ground because of the pain. I groaned. "Where do you think you're going huh weakling?!" Yoonjae said and his friends had already gathered around me.

"Yahh idiot... you need some beating to wake u up to reality. Dating Yerin? Just who'd u think you are huhh! You're just a nerd. You should live quietly and not get into troubles in school arasso? Just why are u too stupid to understand that nobody cares about u." Jaehyuk said before all three of them take turn to beat and kick me. Tears already fall on my cheek.

I hate school. I hate everyone. I hate my life. I hate everything! It's not fair that other people got to enjoy their life while I had to suffer and getting hurt from bastard like them. I don't want to live anymore.

"Haishh jjinja... I hate guys who bullied weak people the most. I can't watch this anymore. So disgusting." Someone interuppted our situation all of a sudden.

Yoonjae pushed me down and then all three of them looked at the guy who came out of nowhere. "Another annoying first year student? Yahh watch what you're saying kid. You could get hurt." Yoonjae smirked and tried to keep calm.

Oh I know that guy. He was my classmate, the annoying guy who always skipped class. What was his name again... Won.. Wonho?

Wonho grinned. "Annyeong nerdy!" He greeted me casually.

I looked blankly at Wonho. What is wrong with that guy? "What are u doing here? Just go away!" I scolded him. I don't really like him. He was a troublemaker and I've been trying so hard not to had anything to do with him because I know how miserable my life would be if I even talk with him.

Wonho showed his frustrated face. "Yahh I came here to save u nerdy since I'm your chingu so u should at least thanks me."

I rolled my eyes. "You're not my chingu so go away!"

"Stop it!! Do u guys think this is a joke huhh!!" Yoonjae yelled making me realize my situation again. But Wonho was still smiling and look so calm.

"You talk too much kid." I didn't know how to react when all the sunbae started to left me and walk toward their new target, Wonho. Aishh I've told him to run away but now he was in trouble.

"Oii chingu! Just get some rest and let me take care of these bastards ok. And Minhyuk yahh!! Come out already... you've been hiding for a long time. Let's have some fun." Minhyuk came out after Wonho called out his name. Why is he here too? What is wrong with these guys?

I couldn't blink my eyes when those guy started to fight. I was so amazed with them. Wonho and Minhyuk were not that big to be compared with Yoonjae and his friends who were already in their last year of school. But watching Wonho and Minhyuk fight with all their might make me realize how coward I was.

After a few moments, the fight ended. Wonho and Minhyuk won the fight even though they were also badly hurt. I rushed to get them.

"You guys... what is wrong with both of you? I'm not even your friend so why are u guys helping me?" I asked out of curiousity.

Wonho and Minhyuk both laughed at my question. "He really is a pabo right?" Minhyuk asked Wonho while laughing.

"Yeah he is." Wonho agreed and then he laughed too. Both of them were lying on the street. I bet they were tired because they must had used all of their energy.

I sighed out of frustration but then Wonho said "Hmm how can I put this... ok we are classmates... so automatically we're friends I guess. Plus u might look quite handsome if u change your appearance so u can join us handsome namja group muahaha."

Even though Wonho sounded ridiculous but I was touched by what he had said. I started to change after I've known him Minhyuk and the other guys too. I've told myself to never let other people played with my feelings again but one day someone stole my heart.

One year after the incident I got to know Kyung Min. I've always saw her from far. I don't know but she looks so nice... wait she's really a nice person that I've ever known. Whenever I saw her she always talk so nice with people and she kinda reminds me of myself because people sometimes always treat her the other way. I know she was hurt but she just kept it inside her heart. And this make me hurt too.

To be continued...

Woww thanks guys for reading and supporting. I love u guys so much. Please wait for another update. Bye for now XOXO

*but I'm still sad because Monsta X didn't get any first place. Monbebe let give our oppa more love and support