Chapter 4

Hani's pov

"Ughhh I hate biology. Just why I had to enter biology's tuition class when all of my friends get to hang out and having fun instead of studying." Hani complained why walking.

Hani's father send her to biology tuition class at Han's academy because her biology's mark was just a total and complete disaster.

But honestly all 6 of us were having mental destruction with biology. We always slept in biology class even though Mr Gong Gitae who teach us biology is handsome af.

Hani was already falling asleep after 15 minutes of class.

"Mitosis is the process of... and meiosis is the process of... so who can explain the differences between mitosis and meiosis?" Mr Han asked his student.

Panggg...

Hani stood up from her seat after she got shocked when something hit her face.

"Yes Hani. We're all ready to hear your explanation." Mr Han and the other students waited for her answer.

Damned you evil Changkyun! Hani gave a death glance to Changkyun who she just realized had sat next to her since the class had started.

Changkyun threw a big pieces of eraser to Hani. She can guess it in a second because Changkyun had always planned a trick to her.

"I uhh... I... I just need to go to the toilet." Hani then quickly walk away and went to the toilet leaving Mr Han speechless. Changkyun held his laugh.

"How cute." Changkyun said with a low voice just to himself.

After the biology class Hani walked as fast as she could from Changkyun. He always teased and annoyed her.

"Yahh... your house is not going to run away so don't need to rush." Changkyun said from the back.

"What is your problem?" Hani stopped and turned to Changkyun who was not that far away from her.

Changkyun walked while looking around ignoring Hani. Hani bit her lips in annoyance.

Hani was shocked when Changkyun all of a sudden kneeled down in front of her. "What are you doing idiot? Get up!" Hani was trying to step aside but then Changkyun held her right shoe.

"You are so clumsy. It would be funny you know if you trip on your shoelace and fall." Changkyun said half joking while fixing Hani's shoelace as it was untied.

Hani lost for word. "See you at the school tomorrow... miss pink panty". Changkyun teased and winked to Hani before he left.

Hani's face burnt with anger. "Pervert!" Hani yelled.

After Changkyun had separated with Hani and went on his way he stop at a bus stop. He was smiling as he was recalling back his childhood memories with Hani.

Twelve years ago at a kindergarten.

Hani and Changkyun entered the same kindergarten for a month already. Changkyun was interested and wanted to be friend with Hani but she never noticed him.

One day Changkyun gathered his courage to confess to Hani. It was a 'monkey love' considering their age at that time.

Hani was quite a lovely kid and everybody likes her so she had a lot of friends but never noticed Changkyun.

As a child who knows nothing about real live little Changkyun tried to confess using his own method. He tried to make his first attempt when he got a chance to play chase and catch with her.