Chapter 19

Recess time

"Why it's feels so good to be in school today?" Kihyun said while chewing his food.

"Yeahh right. It's better to be in school than going camping." Minhyuk added. They were all still traumatized after came back yesterday.

Changkyun stopped eating and showed his annoyed face. "And why we need to attend school today haishh!"

"This year camping is the worst." Hyungwon also complained with his mouth full with food. Shownu just laughed without interrupt much. He personally thought that the camping was fun. Well probably because there were a lot of extreme activities. So Shownu style.

"Don't you guys miss jooheon btw? Ahh I forgot that I should call or text him at least." Shownu regretted after he suddenly realize about Jooheon absence.

Minhyuk eyes were wide opened after Shownu said that. "Ahh Jooheon. How could I forget about him. Shownu we really need to call him after this."

"You guys should go to the volleyball camp and work hard like Jooheon instead of just playing around. Volleyball competition is just around the corner. Apologize to him when he came back tomorrow." Wonho finally started to nag. Well he acted that way because he was the VB team captain before he left. Changkyun and Kihyun gave a thumb up to him making Minhyuk and Shownu annoyed.

"Annyeonghaseyo guys..." Kihyun choked when Soyou suddenly said hi while waving at them from not so far. Hyorin was also with her.

Kihyun got pissed off after Soyou pushed him to sit beside Wonho. "Yahh can't you at least ask me properly to sit beside Wonho?" Kihyun said to Soyou who already sat in between him and Wonho.

"Can I sit here?" Soyou turned at Kihyun and asked with a fake nice voice.

"Whatever." Kihyun surrendered at last and then he continued to stuff food into his mouth. He knew nothing good will came if he argued with Soyou. Wonho was also eating and didn't say anything like usual.

Minhyuk who sat beside Hyungwon had also moved away from his seat before he was asked to sit elsewhere or getting pushed away like Kihyun.

"Hyungwon-ah what are you eating?" Hyorin asked after she sat beside Hyungwon.

"Food." Hyungwon answered coldly. He suddenly lost his appetite. He didn't even look at Hyorin who was smiling alone.

Hyungwon was known as the second cold guy after Wonho. He was called the chic guy and was loved by girls at the school even if he acted like asshole toward girls most of the times. Monsta X boys always complained about that weird behaviour of him every time a girl confessed or talk to him. And he always acted like he was a gay to scare them sometimes.

"Yahh if you're a gay, ask Wonho to be your girlfriend and not anyone else ok." This is what Minhyuk always said to him every time Hyungwon was being creepy.

"Hyungwon-ah... I know that you actually didn't have a date with Kyung Min that day so... can I ask you again for a date?" Hyorin hesitated at first but then she asked Hyungwon shyly.

Hyungwon facepalm after he heard that. 'Again???' everyone was looking at him with high level of interest. Minhyuk and Shownu had already giggling quietly with each other.

'What should I do? Arghh I hate this kind of situation...' Hyungwon was in a deep thought before he could give an answer.

"So is it okay if we have a date?" Hyorin asked again for a confirmation.

Hyungwon smirked and was delighted all of a sudden. 'Show time.' He shocked everyone when he suddenly stood up and walked away from the table.

"W w where... where are u going?" Hyorin asked in hesitation.

Hyorin panicked after Hyungwon stopped his steps and cleared his throat in front of Kyung Min. She was coincidentally being there as she was heading back to the class with Ae Ra. They were shocked by Hyungwon sudden appearance but Kyung Min still didn't put away the straw from her mouth and keep drinking her soft drink.

Hyungwon shocked everyone again after he grabbed Kyung Min's hand and turned his back again. "Starting from today I'll be dating Kyung Min. So... please don't disturb me anymore." He said that straight into Hyorin's eyes even if it was an open confession. Other students were also busy chattering with each other about what was happening at that time.

He turned to look at Kyung Min back right after that and wanna say something but before he could speak his face got sprayed with soft drink from Kyung Min's mouth as she was so shocked.

Ae Ra was trying so hard not to laugh while Kyung Min was still dumbfounded. 'Should I be happy?'

Hyungwon fake a laugh and acted like he was all okay. "See you later... dear." He said that before he left.

Monsta X boys clapped their hands and shouted Hyungwon's name like they were congratulating him. "Chae Hyungwon! Chae Hyungwon! whoohhhhh!!!"

"Arghhh!!!" Hyorin screamed before she and Soyou also left making the boys startled and shut their mouth.

Minhyuk smiled and waved his hand at Ae Ra when she and Kyung Min walked passing their table to leave the canteen. Ae Ra waved back and tried to cover her shyness.

----------

Wonho was walking alone toward the teacher's garage. He didn't tag along with Changkyun and Kihyun to the volleyball practice with Minhyuk and Shownu. Hyungwon had left the school early as he said that he needed to go somewhere else.

"School is so boring today. I wondered what is that ugly girl doing at home." He muttered while walking.

"Wonho!" someone called him from behind.

Wonho turned to look who was calling for him. "Oh hi guys." Wonho said after he saw Jil, Ae Ra, Hani, Kyung Min and Belle.

"What is it?" Wonho asked while raising his eyebrows after my friends kept arguing with themselves who to ask him the question. They didn't know Wonho so well and he had that rough personality so they kinda afraid to talk to him.

Jil surrendered at last, as she was the planner. "Wonho are you busy today?"

Wonho was quite surprised at the question. "Not really. Why?"

Jil giggled first with the girls before she continued to talk. "Actually... we need to visit Jun today at her home but we're all got something else to do. So... can... can u..." Jil hesitated again because she scared that Wonho will scold her.

Wonho can already guessed what Jil was about to say and he tried not to show his smile. "Go on..." he said to let Jil finished her words.

"Can u go to visit her instead of us?" Jil finally asked that question to him.

"Yeahh sure." Wonho agreed right away but he still acted like all cool. My friends startled Wonho when they screamed and giggling but then they stopped after they realize that Wonho was still there.

"I can't believe that Wonho actually agreed arghhh!!" Jil screamed again after they got separated from Wonho.

"Jil do you know how brilliant that idea was?? And now... we can all go to stalk our oppa." Ae Ra was also cheering in happiness. So that was their actual plan haihh

Hani and Belle laughed at Jil and Ae Ra's excited. Kyung min somehow was still troubled from what Hyungwon had said at the canteen earlier. A text from unknown number woke her up from daydreaming.

'Don't tell anyone and come to the address that I gave u-Hyungwon' Kyung Min almost fainted after she read the message.

"Yahh where are you going?" Hani shouted after Kyung Min ran away from there all of a sudden without saying anything.

"Just let her go. She probably had lost her mind after Hyungwon had confessed to her." Ae Ra said before they left. Well that's how our friendship is.