Chapter 16 (Kihyun's special)

POV (2 years ago)

"Anneyong!" Soyou said cheerfully to Wonho who was eating his lunch with Monsta X members near the volleyball court. She tried to walk quickly but still keeping her 'feminine' pose.

"Aigoo Soyou-ah... You sure are so determined." Minhyuk said making Changkyun and Shownu laughed quietly with each other. Soyou smiled broadly because she didn't know that it was an insult actually.

"Yeahh sure she is. Keep following Wonho like a mad girl. So shameless." Kihyun snapped Soyou making others choked. Soyou gave a death glare to Kihyun but he just eating his food with innocent face. Jooheon secretly gave a thumb up to Kihyun.

'Haihh that btch is lucky that Wonho is here if not I would've killed him already'. Soyou tried to calm her inner peace.

Soyou started to unpack her lunch box and put it in front of Wonho. "Today I make some extra special lunch for you jaggie(honey)." Others made a disgusted face after Soyou said that jaggie word.

"Arasso. Gomawo." Wonho didn't say much and then he ate the food just like usual. It was true that he never showed any interest for Soyou but he didn't hate her too. He was okay with Soyou and treated her as a childhood friend so he didn't bother with whatever Soyou had done.

Minhyuk showed his pitied face. "But how come you always brought food to Wonho only. Sobs..." He acted like he was sulking making Wonho annoyed. Wonho showed his fist and a 'chugulle(do u wanna die)' face to minhyuk after he stick out his tongue to him.

Kihyun sighed. "Excuse me but... even if u didn't feel tired by doing this thing every day but we are all sick of seeing your face so..." Soyou put a rice ball into Kihyun's mouth before he could finish his sentence. Kihyun choked as he didn't expect the rice ball to come into his throat.

"Usually people who always fight got married with each other in the future. So you guys better settle down before that happened." Changkyun said to Kihyun and Soyou making others burst into laugh.

"What the heck... Yahh don't you ever talk to me starting from now." Soyou gave a warning to Kihyun.

Kihyun got pissed off. "You first stop talking to me."

Changkyun looked at both Kihyun and Soyou in a creepy possible way making those two felt like smacking his face.

Wonho got to know other members excluding Minhyuk when they started to enter high school. They became close with each other after being classmates starting from then. They got used with Soyou's creepy obsession over Wonho day by day because she had been following Wonho since the first day of school and never get tired of it.

Kihyun somehow always fought with Soyou whenever Wonho wasn't around. There wasn't a time they didn't bickering every time they met. However it is they never had any hard feelings with each other.

----------

Last Year

"Sunbae... Mian but Wonho oppa is mine." Soyou said with a strict voice. Her knees were already weakened but she tried so hard to look strong.

Early morning a sunbae who had a crush on wonho asked Soyou to meet her during recess time near the rooftop. Soyou was a strong girl but that sunbae was the school's 'queenka' and everybody respect her at that time. Soyou knew that she couldn't do much but she gathered her spirit and went to meet that sunbae somehow.

Sunhee, the sunbae smirked after she heard Soyou's words. Her other two friends also laughed sarcastically. "Yahh how dare you talk with your sunbae like that. Where is your manner? And one more thing... stop messing with Wonho bitch." Sunhee's voice was rising at the last part. She clenched her teeth in anger.

Soyou tightened her knuckles. Her eyes were getting watery but she held her tears because she didn't want to seem weak in front of those sunbae. She hated it so much to feel so small in front of everyone. "Just give up sunbae because I'm not stepping back from Wonho."

Sunhee couldn't be patience anymore. "Haishh this hoe sure is something. Chugulle?" Sunhee screamed and then she started to pull Soyou's hair.

Soyou didn't have a chance to counterback because Sunhee's friends also started to join with the fight.

Soyou almost shed tears as she couldn't do anything and was getting kicked in the stomach continuously.

"That's enough sunbae. She had got beaten a lot." Someone shocked them with his presence.

Sunhee and her friend's mouths were wide opened as they were so surprised. "Kihyun-ah... it's not like what you think..." Sunhee tried to explain to Kihyun but he went straight to Soyou.

"Gwenchana(are u okay)?" Kihyun asked. He lifted Soyou in his arm after Soyou just nodded. She was half conscious.

Sunhee couldn't say anything after Kihyun left with Soyou in his arm.

"Paboya..." Kihyun said half whispering making Soyou smiled bitterly in pain.

"You're dead if you tell other people about this..." Soyou got to give kihyun a warning before she completely unconscious.

----------

Lunch time at the camp site...

"Haishh can't you go somewhere else?" Soyou scolded Kihyun who suddenly took a seat in front of her.

Kihyun wanted to answer back but then Soyou quickly went to get Wonho who was walking near their place.

'Mad girl...' Kihyun was annoyed.

"Wonho-ah... come and eat with us." Soyou grabbed Wonho's hand and pulled him before he could say anything.

"I... I want to..." Wonho gave up after Soyou started to put the food in front of him.

'But I want to eat with Jun... I mean I wanna go and tease that girl.' Wonho sighed.

Changkyun had also took a seat near Dasom. Dasom raised her eyebrows. "Yahh paboya... What are you doing here? You're not eating with that girl?" Dasom asked.

Changkyun smirked. "I wanna make her jealous." Changkyun said.Dasom just sighed.