Awkward meetings

I turn around Al's arms still around my waist, and stare Stark down. "Yes I do. And?". He shakes his head a little bit confused. "Then why where you staring at Capsicle?". I stiffen at that. Shit, thanks so much Stark. "You did what?! Oh I knew it was bad that you live with 6 hot people and I'm not here to watch you! Okay, that's it, I'm gonna come over and check on you regularly." Al announces looking pleased, and that is for sure just because she just got a reason to come here more often.

Steve looks still a bit baffled, I'm not sure if it's because of what Stark said, or because of the fact that I have a girlfriend. I don't really understand why to be honest. It's not like I'm going to do anything inappropriate in front of everybody. Hah, that would shock Patriotic Pants.

What I will do is I will joke and tease her, laugh with her, do some serious fangirling with her and hug her, a lot. 'Cos Al's like, like cotton candy. So fluffy you would just want to lay on it, but if you do it will melt and stick to you for like, forever. And I have no idea what I meant, I don't even know if it's a good thing. I do think I had a point there somewhere along the way. Anyway Steve should chill and Stark be beheaded.

"Well I'm perfectly fine with that to be honest" turning towards Al I tried to make myself look as lovable as possible. "Yeah I will not forget you ogling up Captain Tight pants, there will be revenge." "You are planning to prank me?" I groan. Great, Al is the worlds best prankster, and I'm her favorite victim. "Hell yeah I am" she grins.

Rolling my eyes I turn back to the Avengers still standing there gawking. "Okay so, this is the part where I tell you that I'm bi, and now if you are a total asshole you start being weird around me or preaching about being a abomination, when if you are going to preach, you should preach about the fact that I have killed people and will do it again, no matter who you are. Cross me and you are dead. Or at least not a redhead anymore" I rant addressing the last thing at Natasha who I know I won't be able to kill, but a nice hair cut may do the trick.

She gives me an amused nod, her lips twitching a little bit at the corners. Birdbrain looks a teeny bit confused joined with Bruce who seems to be understanding the since but not the human. A problem I am familiar with. Spangles looks taken aback, and Stark is as always ready to drop his unwanted but still received comments.

"So you like chicks and dudes?" rolling my eyes I groan back. "Yes Stark I like both chicks and dudes. But no, I do not want to, nor do I ever have had, a threesome". "H-how did you know-" he stutters taken aback. I'm really getting tired of hearing that comment."Oh come on. You think that not a single other idiot has ever thought about asking that question?" that comes out a little harsher than I meant. But he does deserve it. I take a deep breath and continue. "Anyway, this is Al, she is my girlfriend anf if you hurt her or are rude to her you will wish you were never born".

"Hi" Al says waving. "it's really nice to meet you all. I wish I could say that I have hear a lot of great things about you, but thanks to miss Grumpy here, I can't. And doctor Banner can I say, I love your work on anti-electron collision". Yeah Al is a science nerd. A cute nerd. "Thank you" Banner says shaking her hand. Al is basically bouncing up and down, this is like meeting her biggest star. Thank god she is gay or I might just lose her to the green golly goblin.

"You speak science?" Stark pipes in. "Fluently" Al answers sweetly but I can see the poison in her eyes. She is the only other person in the world except Fury who know about my parentage. "It's very nice to meet you ma'am" Steve says politely shaking Al's hand. "Nice to meet you to Mr. Rogers. But I have to warn you, if you let Amy do anything stupid with anyone, I will hunt them down and then you. You are now responsible of her while I'm gone, take good care and make sure she sleeps enough, eats- "

"Okay hey! Al, you don't have the power to make Steve responsible of me. And besides I don't need a babysitter" I stop her before she promises that I will be a coat hanger if needed. "Yes you do" she snaps at me glaring over her shoulder. "Now, Mr. Rogers, I do not trust her in anybody else's hands. Will you take care of her, and if you do will you agree to my terms and conditions?" Al asks Steve.

I try to signal him not to agree but the little buttercup nods unsurely and seals my fate. "At what terms?" "No flirting and no slipping from duty or you wont be safe behind your shield from me" Al threatens. "I accept" damn you spangles. I glare murder at him but he doesn't look at me. "Nicely done" Natasha says. "I'm Natasha Romanoff" she says stretching her hand out.
Al takes it with a smile. "Nice to meet you. Alexandra Thorn". She shakes Barton's hand and then turns to me.

"You want to show me your new room?" I grin. "You will love the bed" I smirk. I grab her hand and turn to the others. "Really nice meeting you all" Al says and I'm already turning when she suddenly remembers something. "Oh!" she walks up to Stark and takes his hand. "Thank you Mr. Stark for letting Amy stay here and allowing me to visit". Then she leans in and whispers something in his ear. Then she pulls back and bounces up to me and we head back to my room.

"What did you tell him?" I ask her when we are out of hearing range. "Oh nothing important" she answers. I know she wont tell me unless she wants to so I let it drop.

~~*~~

Tony stays in the room a long time after everybody has left. Something about Amy seams so familiar, but he cant place it. And then there is what that other girl told him.

"Hurt her again, and I will see to it that you lose everything. Just like she did"

But he had never met Amy before. Or had he?

A/N: Hi magicians! Do you ever have something you want to tell in a A/N but when you start writing you forger what it was? Yeah happens to me a lot. But anyway what I do remember is that I have a new story, and its name is Username: Cinder_Ella.

It's about this complete nerd girl, whose sisters force her to go to a royal ball and she meets this boy, and they find out that they both use tumblr. But she has to leave early and the only thing she leaves behind is the fact that she has a tumblr profile with movie and book revues. And then short stories about her life re-imagined as a fairy tale.

So if you want to you can check it out. Comment the time you are reading this if you are reading this. Byeeee

~Love, Mama Magic