I'm being a deep thinker

I sat there on the chair in god knows how long waiting for Fury to come in. As stubborn as I am I sat there not moving in an hour I suppose. At the end I was dosing of until I was jerked awake by a door slamming into a wall. I sat quickly up, to quickly. I flinched and grimaced as my body protested to the sudden movement. My back and neck were cramping up from the stupid position I had slept in.

I squinted a Fury who was standing right before me. I felt to tired to yell at him so I just raised an lazy eyebrow with a sleepy smile and said "I waited for you." Fury just looked at me with his one eye. "You are going to live with the avengers for six months, then you can do what ever you like." He spoke slowly, as if speaking to a child witch he kind of was doing. "Why" I simply said glaring at him. "Because I say so and I'm your boss no matter that I took care of you" his one eye is stalking me threateningly. I huff at him. Yes Fury took me in after my mother died, she was an agent and supermodel (that's how she met him) but most of all a great mom. Anyway he made SHIELD pay for my school and gave me a job after I graduated last year. Under this time I met him three times. Cared for me my ass, more like wanted an asset.

"Bull sh*t Fury, you wanted a mechanic wonder child to work for you" sitting up from the chair I walk to the door. "As an agent I can't protest to doing this, but no way I will tell him about me if that's what you want me to do." Turning around I look him dead in the eye (hehe) "Now if you will excuse me I'm off home to pack" storming out of the door I leave it open knowing he will have to get up and close it after me.

Taking my phone out I seek out Steve Rogers phone number from the SHIELD database, I know shocking,  Cap has a phone. I start texting him as I make my way to to my personal lab here. 

Going to get some stuff from home, see yo at stark tower

AW

Pressing in the code I walk in and head straight to the right corner where my finished projects are. Digging through the pile of crap until I find what I'm looking for. It's a little box with a fingerprint scan on top of it. Pressing my thumb to the panel the lid popped up reliving a key. Piking it up I walk out of the lab again locking the door in the process and then start heading towards the off-limit weapons room. Tossing the key lazily up and down I nod to the agents walking by me in the hallway.

When I reach the right door I scan my card and step inside. I walk straight up to the west part of the room. When I reach the thing I'm looking for I stand there staring at the coffin sized box for a second. Then a sly grin spreads across my face and I use the key to open the box. The small lights flicker on in the box illuminating what's inside it. Grinning happily I run my hand over the cold, smooth metal. The blue silver suit gleams back at me, giving me some hope.

~~*~~

When I get the suit on the menu section flickers on. What the hell? Oh right, EVA is not on yet. I select 'EVA' from the options I keep on thinking come on now, don't let me down, don't let me down... I let out a relived breath when I see the text 'Upgrade ready, start system?' scroll over my vision. I listen to the whirring of the computer as it starts EVA. The suit is a older version so it takes a moment until I hear a familiar voice say "Good to see you again miss". A huge smile brakes out on my face. "I've missed you" I whisper back. EVA has been my only company since my mother died. "Prepare flight mode?" she asks. "Hell yeah, lets get out of here".

I take the little corridor that leads straight to the flight deck. As soon as I get there I power my thrusters  and am sent soaring through the sky. I'm careful not to fly by the windows of the control room, not going to risk Stark finding out that I have a similar suit that hes got. Just from outside a little different. More feminine and colored blue and silver instead of red and gold. On the inside on the other hand... well, I have a few better things but as I lack the materials many things are not as good as his. Especially in this old model.

As EVA calculated and set the flight path to my home, one a rout that would not get me in a place that would mean trouble, or where a plane could spot me on their radar. This made the journey longer but it was necessary. But unfortunately, when you are a long time alone you start to think. Even though I tried to distract myself be playing music on Spotify I could not help but think of the mission ahead.

I was positive that there would be no problem with the assassins as long as I didn't snoop around in their business. Thor was not a problem, as he was in Asgard, proven by his lack of presence in both the file and conference room. Bruce Banner I admired and didn't want to annoy him. And because if I did, the green cranky Goliath might pay me a visit. Captain America I was not sure about. He would probably not mind me as long as I wasn't cranky ore being sassy. Although last I saw him I was pointing a gun at Tony... well guess I have to leave this for later.

The only person I was truly worried of was Tony. How was I supposed to live with him and not do the same this as last time. Like seriously, a few seconds in the same room and I'm already pointing a gun at him. How the hell am I supposed to hold myself back when he is actually trying to be annoying?

My thought are interrupted be EVA. "Miss, we are home". When I look up I do see my home, a small detached house on the shore of New Jersey. As I land in front of the door to the basement I can't help but to wonder once again why Fury gave me this house. I mean just that it's by the sea is a HUGE thing but even though the house looks small, it has a MASSIVE basement, that works as my lab.

The basement door opens and lets me in, immediately walking up to the 'suit-take-off-machine' as I call it. Sighing happily as the suit finally comes off, I look at my watch. 11 PM. No wonder I'm so tired. I walk to my bedroom and put on a tank-top and pj shorts. I then wash my face and brush by teeth and hair. You can guess witch one took longer time. Collapsing into my bed I have time to think one thought before I fall asleep.    

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will deal with this, but now, sleep...

(Yeah... I'm such a sleep poet)

~~*~~

Okay I have nothing to say but... I'm hella tired and apologize for every thing bad in this chapter. Saawi. Anywhore, I'll be writing as soon as possible and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And follow :)

~Love, Mama Magic