Awkward Meetings and a Bloody soft Bed

Spinning around I stare straight at the one and only Captain America. He's not wearing his spandex but jeans and a so tight t-shirt I cannot help but to stare. Oh come on, like you would not stare at his huge muscles no matter whether you like boys, girls, both, nonbinary, nobody or someone in between or completely different. I mean like he is completely ripped. And of course I am a huge dork and stand there in a few seconds, my mouth slightly open, gaze nailed to his chest and thinking damn...

"What are you doing here?" once again his voice snaps me out of my daze. He speaks demanding, but not unkindly. "Well... I am going to live here right? So, here I am" I answer a little bit awkwardly. What? I was ready to face Stark okay! I didn't expect to meet somebody I was going to be nice to. Steve smiles at me rubbing the back of his head. "No I meant, how did you get to the garage? Usually people come through the lobby down stairs". I blush a little bit at that. "Well I didn't want to barrel through with my bags" I point my thumb towards the back of the car.

"Oh! Right, do you want some help with those?" I shrug a little. "Sure". I walk to the car boot and pop it open. After a moment of hesitation, I take my bag with clothes and the suit. Steve takes my bag with electronics. Before I can stop myself I blurt out "Careful!" Steve glaces at me, nods and continues to the elevator. My face I burning up. Come on Amy! It's not like he is going to throw it around, and now he is suspicious of what's inside! Good gob, truly.

I follow Steve to the elevator and set my bag beside the other one that he had been carrying. "So, time to meet the rest of the crew?" I say looking up at him, god damn he is so tall. He is staring straight ahead through the doors. The elevator doors close and soft music starts to play. "Of course they were probably watching from the surveillance cameras, but I'd like to meet the people I'm gonna live with." Still staring straight forward, his body unmistakably tense Steve answers "You're going to meet them" nodding slightly. "But first I have to make sure that what happened last time wont repeat itself". He looks down at me meaningfully. Oh crap, this is going to be awkward.   

I can't help but squirm a bit under his gaze as I mutter to him. "Don't worry, I'm prepared for meeting the biggest asshole in the world". He raises an eyebrow but doesn't ask about it. "Jut saying that we wont hesitate to put you out if you point a gun again at anybody. I don't care what Fury will say". He adds. I huff at that. "Oh he won't care as long as you don't kill me". But somebody else will be furious if they find out. Steve opens his mouth to say something but just then the doors open.

I lift up my bag and step in to the huge living room. All of the avengers are gathered there. Oh what a true honor.  I stop just in front of everyone, and slowly set down my bag. Barton and Romanoff are leaning against the sofa that Dr. Banner and Stark are sitting on, seemingly relaxed but obviously ready to kill me at a moments notice. How charming. The room is silent, everybody watching me. 

As awkward as I am, I clap my hands together and s "Well... Hi?" nobody answers. Puffing my cheeks I nod slowly "Okay... I can see that you are expecting me to pull out a gun and start pointing it around, well don't worry I'm way past that" sort of. More silence. Well this is going great. Until suddenly, "Can I ask you something?".

Oh bloody hell Stark. Fake smiling I turn to him. "Shoot". "Why do you want to put a bullet through me?" My face snaps to a blank cold expression. "Not, really your business, but I'll tell you to get you to trust me. You slept with my mother, and she got some bad press for that, leading to no job gigs, and that leads to no money, witch lead to getting a job that got her killed. And no, she did not become a prostitute". Wow, that was not supposed to come out.

Three shocked faces stare back at me. The assassins are not showing any emotion of course, and Thor is not present, so it only leaves Steve, Dr. Banner and Stark. Okaay, what am I supposed to do now? I look at the only sensible person in the room. Making my best discrete puppy dog eyes I look at agent Romanoff silently begging her to save me. I don't know why I even hoped she would help but hey, miracles happens. And amazingly she pushes herself of the sofa she was leaning against and walks towards me. "I'll show you to your room" she picks up one of my bags and starts to walk out of the room. I hurry to follow after her with my second bag.

We go down two floors in silence and the first thing said is when we arrive at my new room. "In here. Come down after you've settled, and then we can try to talk about things without being killed by awkwardness". She smirks at me and walks away. Well she certainly is a woman of few words. Shaking my head I walk in to my new room, and stand there gaping like an idiot for god knows how long.

But for heavens sake the room is humongous. The walls where  a soft white color, and there was a big soft gray carpet. There are some weird lamps hanging from the ceiling, guess there supposed to be modern. One wall was completely made of glass, there was a flat screen TV, and a weird bed.

It was flat, and had grey covers with black and white pillows. It looked so weird and still modern, just screaming Stark. I drop my bags and walk over to it and sit cautiously down. My eyes widen. Oh my holy cheese cake. It's like a bloody cloud. I throw myself on the bed and close my eyes. My body relaxes and I sigh happily. Nobody will care that much if I take a quick nap. I curl up on the bed and fall asleep.

~~*~~

Hola everybody! I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I will do my best now that school has ended. Quick random question, what book are you reading? I'm reading Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare and aaaaah!!!! I can't, the feels!

But anywhore,  have a great summer and don't forget to;

Vote

Comment

and Follow (:

~Mama Magic