Packing and hacking

Once again, I wake up to the beep of hell. Groaning I squint at the sunlight shining in through my window. Dragging the blanket over my head I decided to sleep a little longer. It wasn't like they were going to die if I was a few minutes late for work. Wait... I wasn't going to work. "No..." I groan as I remember what I was assigned to do. Well, on the bright side, this means that I can sleep in.

I try to relax and start sleeping again but now that I started thinking of whats ahead, I can't stop. Especially one thing bothers me. Why? Why would Fury assign me to this? He has to have his reasons, like come on, hes Nick Fury. The man who has reasons for his reasons and his reasons are usually secrets that have secrets. So why send me to live with the avengers? Track their behaving? Track my behaving? Or is there a threat coming? Does he want me to bond with them?

The absurdness of the of the idea makes me laugh out loud. Pushing the blanket off me I sit up and decide that that is enough of dwelling on this. "Good morning EVA" I call out as I push myself of the bed. "Good morning miss" she answers me as I walk to the kitchen and make myself breakfast. What? I may be a genius but I am no billionaire, most of my stuff is basic things. Well except the stuff down in the lab.

Chewing a sandwich and looking out of the window I start to wonder what to take with me. When I've finished my sandwich I take my coffee and head back to my room. Setting down my cup on my desk I stare down my closet. Then I open it.

I start with the easy part first. Underwear. Like nobody will see it, no need to be fancy, well except on special occasions. But when I think about it, in half a year there will have to happen something. Shrugging I pack one fancy pair. I continue like this, first normal then one fancy thing. I end up with one big bag, -that's an old hockey bag- full of my daily stuff. 

Okay, then for the hard part, technological stuff. I mean like, 1)It takes a lot of room, 2) It's HEAVY 3)What can I take with me without Stark getting his hands on it? I walk back in to the kitchen and place my now empty mug in the dishwasher. Then I bounce down the stairs to the lab. I stop in front of my suit, that is standing inside a glass covered tube like room thing. I can get a thin metal slip to slide over the glass if I want to, hiding the suit, but I like to look at it. It's the greatest thing I have ever made and it's even to my standards not that bad.

It's made partly out of single-crystal titanium, carbon-carbon, nitinol and Vibranium. Yeah I maybe stole that from Shield, but thankfully Fury decided not to notice. The power comes from a arc-reactor, and again I might have hacked JARVIS and stole the blueprints from Stark. The outside looks a lot like the Iron Man suit, just a bit smaller and more feminine and blue instead of red.

Now, the only problem is how will I get it  with me? My laptop and two tablets are coming, a toolbox and my extra phone in case something happens to my normal. I would not last that long without EVA, especially not with the avengers. Materials I can buy later myself, or come home and get them. But my suit, if I need it, it will have to be ready in a moments notice. I start to ponder on different options and end up deciding that taking the suit to parts and making the fold in on themselves and then packing it in to my bag of clothes is the best idea. I can put the suit back together there and hide it in a closet or something.

"EVA, put some music on please!" "The usual?" I smirk. "Hell yes, blast it loud".

  -------------------------------------

Two hours later I am locking my front door. Even after the lock clicks shut I stand there a  moment. This house has been my only safe place since my mom dyed. Before that we lived in a little bit bigger house but not much, being a models child is supposed to be glorious but my mom didn't want her kid to grow up around all those paparazzi and the body shaming. She herself was a slim person naturally, but she didn't want me to get bullied because of my body, no matter what kind it was.

Shaking my head slightly I walk down to my car. Loading my stuff in the trunk, and then seating myself in the drives seat I speed off to my so to say, future.

-------------------------------------

I park my car in a parking hall two blocks away from Stark Tower. I pull out my computer and start it as I seat myself in a comfortable position. What? Did you think I would leave my car in a public parking hall when I have access to a top security privet garage? Well soon I will have access
 to it. I start hacking. This takes only half an hour as I have had EVA slipping in and out of his system regularly and I'm just going to open one door. But real talk, these firewalls are good, even I have to admit that.

When I'm finally in I set my computer on the passenger seat and then gun the engine. I drive straight to the hidden entrance and with a few clicks on my computer the gates open up. I've already seen three security cameras, and because I didn't hack them JARVIS has probably already notified Stark. But that's what I want, its not like I'm sneaking in, and besides it's rude not to notify that you are coming. If this house belonged to anybody else, I would not do this but hey, he deserves this.

I park my can next to a shining red Ferrari 458 Spider, careful not to go too close to it. What? I respect a nice car. And nice cars are something Stark has a lot of. Rows and rows of gleaming vehicles and I can't help but to stare. I don't know how long I stood there, maybe at most four minutes, at least until a voice snaps me back to reality.

"Ma'am?"

~~*~~

Sorry I didn't update sooner but you know, social life happened. But anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will update as soon as possible. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And follow :)

~Love, Mama Magic