chapter 9.

Cameron's pov
I woke up i the morning and texted ashton
A~ Ashton
C~ Cameron
C: hello
Then he replied fast
A: hey wyd
C: nothing but do you wanna hang out tonight cause tommorow you have to leave
A: yes lets call it a date i will pick you up at 7:00😉
C:ok i cant wait cya then💋
"Omfg im going on a date with ashton iwrin" i yelled then i called katie my sister and told her whats happening and she came over to my house and said "Gurl we need to get you to the mall" so we went to the mall and i got a black flowery crop top, a white skirt,black wedgeds,pink hand bag and a black bow ( outfit on top of page) i thought the outfut was perfect. It was only 1:00 pm by the time i got home so i took a nap.....
I hear my phone go off and i check it its 6:00 pm so i start to get ready i get in the shower i get out put on my clothes then put my makeup on. For my makeup i did a nude eyeshadow with blackeye liner then i put on mascara and then i check the time its was 6:55 so i decided to sit on the coach and face time katie she said i looked good and then i herd the doorbell ring i hang up the call and go answer the door.........
At the door was the the one and only beau brooks he was at the door with flowers and i just stood there confused.
................
Beau's pov
I felt badfor cameron i mean i have bullied her since grade 6 and we are in high school now also her parents are dead so i felt bad and went to the store and bought her flowers and i also kinda felt bad for something else.....