chapter 4.

Cam's POV
I get dressed in black short shorts,  checkered vans and a black and white skull crop top. I curl my hair and do my make up (picture of make up above )
I smile in the mirror and receive a text from Luke

Mr. Luke: "hey I'll  be in town around 8: 00 tonight can me and a few friends stay at your house for a couple weeks? "

Cammy: "yes of course oh my god!!!!!!!how many friends? "

Mr. Luke: "3 and I miss you so much"

Cammy: " Thats fine you guys can use the two extra bedrooms upstairs and the other one down stairs"

Mr. Luke: "sweet thanks love ya"

Cammy: " Love you too,  anyways there is a party tonight and I don't want to go unless you go,  you're friends are invited"

Mr. Luke: "Yes sure me and my friends are up for it"

***
(It's currently 6:00)
I got ready early so I just sat on my bed and listened to music waiting till Luke gets here,  and who are these friends of his?  and will they like me?  Did he replace me?  Why am I jealous?,  I ask myself
**
(Time: 7:45)
Luke and his friends will be here any minute why am I so nervous?  Ugh it's killing me. I sit and listen to green day till I hear the doorbell and I run down stairs and I hover my hand over the door knob and I take a deep breath.
I open the door and Luke hugs me immediately and I take in his sent,  I start to tear up a little.

Cam: "I missed you so much Luke"
Luke smiles

Luke: "I missed you too"

A red head boy behind him clears his throat

Cam:  "oh sorry,  I should introduce myself,  I'm Cameron but you can call me cam "

The read headed boy talkes

Micheal: " My names Micheal nice to meet you"

Ashton: " Heyyy im Ashton"

Callum: "Heyy im calum"

Cam" Hello guys come on in"

I open the door and let them in.  Micheal is kinda cute I thought to myself.

Cam: "hey guys I'll show you the rooms then we can go to the party"

Calum: "Dope"

Cam: " Luke and Micheal follow me "

I show the  boys to their rooms and walk back downstairs.

Cam: "calm Ashton you guys have the room down the Hall first door to the right  I'm sorry you guys have to share a room but at least you guys get your own beds"
I smile

***

A/n
Yep another chapter finished I hope you like it!  Next chapter coming soon!