chapter 7.

Cameron's pov
When we were in the car Ashton turned on the radio and "i cant remember" by calum and micheal and Ashton started to sing so did i then Ashton turned down the radio and i was still singing. I looked down and started to blush. Then Ashton said "don't look down your a really good singer" "no I'm not you don't have to lie i know I'm a bad singer" "no i think you are a really good singer" "really??" "Yes and i think you look hot" i started to blush even more and looked down "don't look down your to pretty" and then he lifted up my chin but before i could respond i hear loud music and then i see a house that has flashing lights and drunk teens making out on the lawn. Then i said "well we are here" then i got out of the car so did Ashton and we walked up to the house and went inside and the first thing i smelt was alcohol and sweat. "I'm gonna get us some drinks be right back stay right here" Ashton said "okay i don't think i will be moving from this spot anytime soon" he laughed and walked off. Then i felt somebodys hands on my waist and then i looked around and saw beau. And i started to freak out then he slured "hey sexy come up stairs with me" "no let me go!!" "Come here" and he started to carry me up stairs and i started to tell and scream i mean can u blame me i was scared cause my Bully was carrying me us stairs and i didn't want to go up stairs and hook up with him. I felt as if nobody could hear me. Then he got me in the room and through me on the bed. I was still yelling i was scared outta of my mind. Then i hear Ashton yelling "Cameron where are you" and then i started to yell "Help Ashton please" then i hear him yell "Cameron are you in there" "Yes help me hurry" then i hear him bang on the door. And then beau stared trying taking off my shirts and i scream and yell for him to stop but he dose not stop. Ashton finally breaks down the door and punches beau and gets him off of me and I'm crying and scared then Ashton comes over to me picks me up and says "don't cry please baby every thing will be alright" and i put my face in his chest and cry. Ashton puts me in the car and kisses my head and says "it will be okay just please stop crying" "I'm sorry" "no i understand" and i cut him off and say "no I'm really sorry its my fault" "how is it your fault i was the one that left you alone" "Its my fault I'm the ugly,fat,slut,not pretty,whore and did i say ugly" "Cameron why and who called you those things" "well you know the guy that well um... took me to the room he has a group and they bully me"
---------------------
Ashton's pov
When Cameron told me she gets bullied by those jerks i just felt the nothing i felt nomb like i could not move and i thought i do i do im in love