Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 14 - Trusting Nate ]

Heyaa Heyaa People! I’m ultimately terribly super dooper ooper mega extremely sorry sorry for the late update! Waaaah! I’ve been busy latelyyy and I realized I was taking forever to update SWATTZA.. So yeah, really terribly sorry! So here’s the late update of SWATTZA! Enjoy mon ami! :D

I have an upcoming contest that’s why I’ve been supah busy! Oh yeah, and we just finished our cooking showdown (haha) Fun, fun, fun!

And I went whaaaat? when people thought I was not going to continue or hold SWATTZA. Haha, no, I was just busy that’s why I haven’t updated it for like two fudging months! :O

@91Tina6Bina13 - Heya! I'm sorry for not replying late to yaa! I really am sorry! :} And hey, I'll be continuing to write this.. I was just busy with stuffs. Hahaha! :) I dedicate this story to ya! :) Thanks for the PM! Enjoy

 And hey, listen to the song -------------------------------------->

Terrified by Katharine Mcphee ft. Zacahry Levi. It's a cute cute song! <3

<<<------ And the usual, hit the orange button if you think the Clarks deserves Natalie's trust!

Happy Reading and Enjoy! ;)

Ketsan < 3

_____________________________________________________________________________

“What relationship?” I asked innocently. I could see Grandma Cy smiling at me.

“Oh, you know! You don’t have to keep it to yourself!” She replied and I got dumbfounded.

“Ohh.. so what about me and him? I’m pretty sure there’s nothing ha ha ha” I laughed fakily.

“Oh! What about that thing little Ethan told me? You guys went on a little date, dear?” She grinned.

“Ohhhh” I said sounding more dumb than ever. Where are you Nate? Why are you taking so long to get back here?

“So do you like my little grandson?”

“Uhmmm” I looked around trying to avoid the question.

“I’ll take that as a yes then” She smiled sweetly.

“Wait! I..” I said.

“Tsk, tsk. Is Nate nice to you?” She asked again.

“Yes, he’s very nice” I said honestly.

“That’s odd. Do you see the twins together secretly?”

“Hmm? No” I said. Wait... Now that Grandma Cy said that, last time I went with Tyke on his room... Nate came and then he asked me to leave first since he had something to say to Tyke. Oh no! Did I just got tricked by the twins? Now I’m starting to doubt them again. Should I tell her? No. I should probably spy Nate first.

“Will it hurt you if all the people you have met so far told you a lie?” She asked.

“Why?” I asked back. Why would they lie to me? I mean, I’ve been with them for a long time now... How could they possibly lie to me?

“Well then, to begin with... I called you here to tell you the truth. You have passed the little test I have ordered to Drew and the others” She said in a business-like tone.  I gulped. What kind of test is she talking about? Why is Dee and the others involved here? What truth is she talking about? All the things that Nate or Tyke told were all nonsense lies?

“All this time you guys were lying to me?” I asked, feeling that my tears are soon to fall down my eyes.

“Yes, yes. Please, don’t cry! Nonsense! Not all of what they said were lie. Half of it was true”