Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 1 - The Unexpected Meeting ]

• Dedicated to Dawn Francisco

<<<<<<-------- I know you want to hit this orange button! Come on! :) I know you wanna hit! So come on and hit it! lol. Vote if your first impression of Nate is a douche / player.

Please hit the vote, tweet, and like button! Promise it won't take even a minute to do that! <3

Thanks for reading! Enjoy. <3

 ♥, Joyk<3

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

~ Natalie

It's another ordinary day for me. I usually walk around the garden, paint, read books... But today I choose to just lay in my bed. I was tired. Very tired! Being a princess is hard. Just two days ago I attended a ball and yesterday I had to study. Yes, I am home schooled.

At first, I thought being a princess was easy. When I was still a little girl, my mother and father would play with me in the garden. They loved me very much. They would give me anything I want, but of course, I don't want myself to be spoiled. Now that I'm fourteen years old, I had to do a lot of princess duties. Some are easy, and some are hard. During this days, I just want to rest in my comfy bed. Soon, I fell asleep.

*Crack*

That sound made me awake. I freaked out. This never usually happen in the castle. What's happening? A shout. A loud cry. Am I hearing something extraordinary? I went outside my room. I saw blood on the floor. What's happening. I heard a faint noise in the hallway. I tiptoed and went near, I saw my mother and a woman running outside... She had curly white hair and carrying a long staff. Never mind her, I went near my mother... She was lying on the floor, blood all over her hands.

"Mother?" I whispered to her

"Is... that... you Natalie, my dear?" She said in a weak tone.

"Yes, mother. What happened?"

"Dear, I love... you"

"Mother... Please don't say that... GUARDS! GUARDS!" I cried. Was she going to die? What happened? No. This can't be happening at all.

"Don't bother dear... I'm not gonna live anymore, with this much of blood loss... Tell.. your father *cough* I... love him.. very much... and... you *cough* too.. Natal.." She was not breathing anymore. No more heart beat, or any pulse. My mother... is already dead... Why? If I didn't just sleep today... This might not happen. Tears were beginning to fall from my eyes.

"MOTHER... Mother.... stop this... It's not funny! You're alive..Mother" The guards came, so is father...

"Natalie, what happened here? You're mother? What..." My father froze. He looked very shocked. He went near me and my mother's lifeless body. He soon cried.

Three days passed and tomorrow was the day my mother is gonna be buried. I cried the whole three days. After the funeral, I reminisced what happened at that time. My mother... lying in the floor. With blood all over her hand.

She was killed. But, who is the one who killed her? Wait. That woman before. Yes, that woman who had curly white hair. She had a long staff... Was she a witch? Okay.. I'm going insane... But.. what was that staff for? Okay.. I'm gonna believe in what I just said. That woman is a witch, and she killed my mother. I'm not accusing her, but I know I saw blood on the staff. Which means, she really did killed my mother. I need to get justice for mother's death. Everyone didn't believe in me. Even father... he was still in the state of sulking. No one believed that mother was killed. Everyone just believe that she just died. I have to... even if no one believes in me.