Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 6 - Dream Come True ]

• Dedicated to Ann Marie Cornejo

~I dedicate this story chapter to Ann Marie Cornejo! Thank you for reading my stories Ann! :> 

~Thank you Ann! Thank you sooo much! :D ♥

~*Ok... the song is not so new.. "Just the girl" by Click Five... Hey! It's cool! So cool. The lyrics is awesome! :> I hope you like it too!

~To all those who read my stories till now -- I seriously want to thank you guys!!! You guys are the best! Keep on reading his story and hope you like, tweet and vote it! Become my fan too if you like the stories I make! :> I appreciate it alot! :D And thanks alot to those who read andcommented the last chapters!

~Ok.. SO I really really like this pig images I found... Ow Lucky Tyke... there's so many cute pig images! KYAHHH!!! Tykeeee... so cuteee!! PIGGGGYYY!! (I'm born in the year of the tiger but I like cute little pig images!) ♥

<<<<<<<---- Hit the orange button if you think Nat should really go to school.

~Ok.. So here's chapter 6. Enjoy!

~Did you notice I used 'OK' too much? lol. hahahaha.

♥, Joyk <3

______________________________________________________________________________

~ Nate

“Really? I feel so close to you then?” I said to her. She gave me one of her sweetest smiles.

“That’s unfair! I want Nat to be born in my animal year! Natty you’re unfair!” Tyke complained.

“Not my fault her mother bore her in my animal year, stupid!” I said to Tyke. I looked back at Natalie and she looked a little sad when I mention “mother”...

“Sorry... Didn’t mean to say that!” I said to her while rubbing my head onto her hands. It felt very nice.... I always love it when I would do that!

“It’s alright Natty!” She joked.

“Don’t call me Natty!”

“Natty!”

“Stupid”

“Natty”

“Stupid”

“Natty”

“Super Stupid Idiot Moron!”

“Na... Natt” Her eyes were beginning to get watery. HA! I won!

“Natty is really mean! You shouldn’t have said that to Nat!” Tyke said while patting Nat’s back lightly.

“Good job Tyke. You touched her again... I bet you’re so happy. You should thank me for that!” Tyke blushed as red as a cherry. It was stupid. I went near Tyke and bit him again.

“OWWW! Natty don’t do that! It hurts... I’m bleeding!” He sobbed like a little boy who got his candy stolen by bullies.

“Whatever!” I grinned him, it showed a bit of my sharp teeth.

“Nat, wanna eat soup or something?” Tyke asked.

“Sure... thank you and sorry Tyke, Nate... and please also tell that to Cody!” She said.

“No problemo Nat! We’re always ready to help!” Tyke said.

“Thanks!” Nat came near me and gave me a hug. Okay, her hugs are a little bit too tight! But, it felt good.