Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 9 - Riot at Lunch Time ]

• Dedicated to Kevin Gino Bustamante

Sorry it took me so long to update! Haha! XD I had loads of stuff to do! And I’m going back to school tomorow that’s why I decided to put a new chapter despite the busy schedules (I just love you readers!!) Anyway, it’s kinda stupid for me to be talking about this but I’m totally excited to go to school tomorrow! Truth is, right now I want to go to school. Lol. I missed school so much. I’m gonna see my friends and classmates again! Minus the teachers and introductions lol! Anyway, I’ve been thinking to write a new story. YES – A new story, but I’m really really busy that’s why I’m still thinking to write it this June or after I finish one of my stories... (But guys, guys, please don’t get the wrong idea! It’s still a long time before my stories finish. Lol. And I’m very very happy to tell you that after I write My tutor is my... there’s a sequel XD I’m so happpppy!!)

and hey hey hey, i just edited this chapter.

Shoutout to: KEVIN GINO BUSTAMANTE

-hey! Happy birthday :) Celebrate! :) :) Happy happy birthday Gino! :) Enjoy this day - and don't forget at the end of the day to S.M.I.L.E.! :D Take care always! and yeah, smile always! :) smile is contagious - share it! :D Happy happy birthday! *sings happy birthday* Thanks for everything annnnd - yeah, happy birthday again! :D ♥,JK.

<<<<<---- Hit the orange button if you think Ethan is the best narcissist ever! :D

Anyway, (I use anyway alot) Sorry for being so talkative XD Here’s chapter 9!

Happy reading~

, Joyk <3

__________________________________________________________________________________

“How did it feel sleeping it with a naked guy?” Ash asked me. I was sitting with them. We were having break time. Nate wasn’t with us, he was totally in a bad mood. Tyke and Ash was teasing me... You’re probably wondering why or what’s the reason they’re teasing me, am I right? Well... This more was kind of...

I was feeling kind of cold. I moved to my side and hugged something. Wait, scratch that.... it was someone... I opened my eyes and was surprised to see a man’s abs. Abs, abs, abs.... Why am I seeing a man’s abs? Oh my... Good Lord, Please don’t tell me... I looked up and found Nate sleeping soundly beside me. He was naked, and thank you Lord that the blanket was covering half of his body. Right... Last night he transformed to a tiger... Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!!! I tried to jerk away but I was unable to. Nate was embracing me tightly. Uggh. Why is he so strong. I could smell his mesmerizing scent.

“GOOD MORNING NAT! GOOD MORNING NATTY! Wake up no—Bloody Hell! What did you two do last night? Why is Nate.... Dear heaven, please don’t tell me they....” Tyke said. His mouth wide opened. He looked very shocked.

“I... It’s not what you think Tyke!! Please... Please help me get off Nate!” I said while struggling to get pull out from Nate. Tyke moved closer. He went near and tried pulling me away from Nate.

“What the hell!” Nate shouted. He looked at me and then at himself and he realized he was naked.

“NATTY! WHAT HAPPENED?” Mary shouted. I could hear she was running to Nate’s room.

“Why am I... Gracious. I totally forgot!” He said.

“Natty what ha... NATHANIEL CLARK! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?” Mrs. Mary looked at Nate angrily and shouted.

“Mrs. Mary, please.... I can explain this...” I said.

“Natalie. I need a very brief explanation. Hurry now, get dressed. Take a showe,r all of you are gonna be late. Hurry up now! I suggest Nate and Nat should shower at the same time” Mrs. Mary said. I could tell that she was angry.