Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 8 - Love During Detention ]

• Dedicated to Princess Ugaban Assisi

Sorry Everyone! I said in the last chapter that you’ll find out more about Ethan Clark! But I decided to move it to the next chapter. I wanted some sweet scenes b/w Nat and _______ XD Sry guys! :D

But I swear you’ll love this chapter! :D

So hit vote, like, then tweet! Thank you so much everyone who’s reading this! Today “Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals” reached 1k + I know for others it’s a small number but for me I’m really really very grateful! Thank you so much! You guys are the best! :D  ♥ ♥

<<<<---- Hit the orange button if you think detention sounds a good place in hanging out with your crush.

♥, Joyk <3

__________________________________________________________________________

~ Tyke

“Ho Ho Ho! Because I put in too much perfection in my experiment... It exploded. Ho Ho Ho!” He said. Why is Ethan always like this? Here comes another non – stop blabber.

“Ethan! Detention!” His teacher said...

“Why must I Sire? If you let me inside detention... My perfection will be left in that room and people who might go inside the detention room might caught it... Oh no! My perfection...” Oh my... I guess it’s one of his ‘hidden’ powers. I seriously want to sleep whenever he would start blabbing about how perfect he is.

“Sire... Did you know that I, Ethan Clark, is a perfect human being. I am not allowed to go inside the...” He talks non-stop.... Really... Kind of troublesome at times. I wish he was here to stop him from talking.

“E..Ethan! Ok! Don’t go there anymore!” The teacher said. He had a frightened – look. Yeah! A frightened look. I guess Ethan’s super power had a huge effect.

“Thank you Sir! Although you were wrong in asking me to go detention!” He said proudly. All the students were laughing. Is he really my cousin? I shrugged at what I thought.

“Oh My! Tyke and Ms. Natalie... how did you find me here?” He asked.

“Oh! Our class is next to...” He cut me off... I know what he’s gonna say next.. Here it comes...

“Oh... I know! You smelled my perfection scent! I totally forgot! Ho Ho Ho!” He said proudly while crossing his arms. What the... This is getting boring. I’m gonna tell this later to him, Natty, and Cody.

“Let’s go Nat! We’ll have a non-stop conversation here!” I said to Nat. She was frowning at Ethan, well, Ethan wasn’t looking at her so I guess it’s fine. I wanted to laugh at Nat’s expression. Maybe she was also shocked at how narcissistic my cousin,  Ethan, can get.

“I also think the same” Nat said to me with a frustrated look. I grabbed her wrist and went back to our classroom – Ok, I’m not gonna change, it’s just touching her wrist... There’s nothing really much about this.  I hurried back to our seats.

“TYKE!! MS. NATALIE! JOIN ME TOMORROW FOR LUNCH AT THE PRESIDENT’S ROOM! IT’S MY TREAT! HO HO HO!” I heard Ethan shouted. I released my grip on Nat’s wrist and went straight to the door.

“Sure Ethan! No problemo! Anytime – as long as it’s your treat!” I said happily. HURRAY! Food! FREE FOOD!

~Nate

I looked outside the window with a blank face. I didn’t mind the people who were chattering about the explosion outside. Seriously... I wanna go out and have some fun. School...If it wasn’t for Natalie I should have been in some restaurant or bars flirting with girls... Why am I suddenly being like this? She’s my responsibility... But, even if she was my responsibility... I could have just ran away and let Tyke or Cody take care of her while I’m not around. Why am I so worried about her?