Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 12 - Mr. Little Fashionista 2/2 ]

• Dedicated to Harold Kim Boquio Formegones

Hey, hey, hey guys! :)

First and foremost, lolololololol. Ok, second, (hahahahah) lol just kidding!

-I wanna say belated happy birthday to my friend? Harold Kim Formegones. Yeah, we had a quarrel. I dunno what to call him, not so friend but still a friend? Lol, I don’t know – you guys judge. Hahahah, anyway going back. Once again A happy happy birthday and sorry again – that’s why I’ll dedicate this new chapter to you! *sings happy birthday*

-then, then, then... Today we had a leadership training! YAY! It was really soooo fun fun fun fun!~ I really love it! This is one of the best day (so far) in my life! YAY! I really learned alot and I was amazed by our guest speakers namely, Mr. Raul Royo and Mr. Symon Aringo. =) Thank you very much for the very very good talk awhile ago! Thanks too for the certificates, and and and, the activities were so so so fun! We really had a great great time! *bigyan ng isang bagsak...*

-and and and... I had to update early since next week I have exammmms! [sucks right?] anyways, in order for computer not to tempt me I will update early today! :D :D

-and thanks alot for adding me to the group CSR SERVANT LEADERS. Thank you Foley Rome Goodspeed McTavish

<<<--- Hit the orange button if you misjudged Dreux! Hit it if you think he and Nat should be BFFS! :D

-and last but not the leasttttt.... here’s the new chapter of SWATTZA! Enjoy!

Happy reading,

You rock! ♥, Ketsan.

____________________________________________________________________

“Do you still remember me?” He asked and slowly walked to my direction. I couldn’t move, I went frozen suddenly... Nate? Please, come and rescue me!

“Uhhh.... I don’t remember seeing you” I lied.

“Really then who was that girl that I saw at the amusement park?” He smirked. His smirk looks really way waaay dangerous. God, please... help.

“I.. I don’t know” I lied again, no way I am gonna say it’s me. What does he want anyway?

“Really. You look alot like her” He faked a laughed. Man, this guys is getting annoying.

“Wha... what do you want with me?” I asked.

“You’re admitting it’s you?” He smiled slyly.

“What do you want with me?” I asked again.

“A little something”

“What?”I said and  He laughed again.

“Why are you wearing the school’s uniform?” I asked.

“Oh my... isn’t that my line. Why are you wearing our school uniform, princess?”  He faked a smile.

“I... what... what do you mean?”

“You shouldn’t be here after all”

“Tell me, what do you want?”

“Do you like Cody?” He suddenly asked.

“What?”

“How about Tyke?”

“What are you...”

“Or.. maybe... the guy with you at the amusement park... Nate?”

“What are you talking about”

“Don’t let the three of them fall for your tricks young lady”

“I am not! I love all of them and they have been kind to me” I angrily said. What was wrong with him? I don’t even know his name yet he talks like I’ve known him for a freaking long time.