Snow White and the 12 Zodiac animals [ Chapter 4 - Sickness ]

• 點播給 Mike Benson Cabaltea

<<<<--- Hit the orange button if you felt bad when Nat got sick.

~Nate

“Well dear, the only one that’s left for now is... Nate” Mother slyly smiled at me. I know what she’s thinking about! I frowned at her in return. Mother was being annoying. I looked at Natalie and we both stared at each other stupidly. I’m starting to notice that she likes me. But I’m still not sure. I smirked and winked at her. She blushed alot.

“Mom, let’s eat dinner” Tyke said.

“Piggy, you can’t eat if you’re in that form” I petted Tyke.. It was fun petting him. I always do that whenever he changes form.

“I can! I mean... I’ll try!” Tyke said. He sulked like a child,he was really hungry. He likes food alot! He’s the perfect guy for the animal pig but he doesn’t get fat that much... Jeez. Glutton. My Glutton twin brother.

~Natalie

*POOF* Smoke appeared again. When the smoke disappeared I saw Tyke and Cody... without any clothes, it’s a good thing I only saw their chest... I quickly looked away. Wow. They were hot. Okay.. Stop daydreaming! And It’s also not the right time to check out guys.

“Are you... already.. done putting you clothes on? I... I didn’t see anything I promise!”

“Finished Nat! You can look now!~” Tyke said. He went near me and cupped my cheeks. His face makes me think that he’s teasing me about.... you know... awhile ago - when they changed back.

“Nat... why are you blushing?” Tyke said slyly.

“What... what are you talking about? Of Course not! Tyke... don’t be like that!” I said nervously. He was teasing me! He smiled slyly again.

“Hmm... Nothing. Are you sure that you didn’t see anything Nat?” He asked while giving off a sly grin.

“No... I didn’t see anything!”

“Don’t be so defensive! I know you saw both Tyke and love child’s chest. Let me guess, deep inside your heart you're fluttering!” Nate said.

“I... I didn’t expect they’d change back so fast! Besides... I quickly looked away... I just saw their chests but no more than that!” I shouted at Nate. Why are they all teasing me? Nate smirked at me and then he winked. Why is he always winking at me?

“Let’s eat dinner!” Tyke grabbed my hand and led mo the kitchen. He was fast... He’s hungry! Really hungry! Nate and the others followed us. Mr. James was at the table when we arrived. He smiled when he saw that Tyke was holding my hands.Maybe he thought I liked Tyke. Well, Yes... I like Tyke... but maybe like a brother or best friend type. He was always nice to me... but who knows, maybe someday I’ll get to fall in love with him.. After we ate dinner, all of us were in the living room. Talking about stuffs, somewhat in the middle of the conversation... I fell asleep. I was tired and very sleepy.

~Nate

We were all in the living room. It was kinda boring. Mother and Father were talking about bees and trees again. Great. I want to sleep already, but they won’t let me. I wasn’t listening at all. It was a boring conversation. I looked at Natalie and saw she was fast asleep. Wow. I should have done that! It’s cool. Falling asleep in the middle of the conversation.

“Nate” Father said to me. I raised my eyebrow signalling him an expression ‘What?’

“Carry her to your room. Natalie seems very tired. Don’t wake her up!” Father said.