Chapter 14

A beautiful blonde mass of hair on top of a pair of nerdy glasses followed by a bulky man with dark hair, walks into STAR Labs. Caitlin walks up to greet them. "Oliver, Felicity," she says hugging the girl. Cisco says high from the other side of the room. I shake Oliver's hand then walk up to Felicity, wrapping her a huge hug. It's been a while since I have seen her. 

"Hey how are you," I ask. She smiles her dorky smile.

"I'm fine, you know just another crazy speedster determined to ruin my life is running around the city." She looks at me.

"I know how you feel," she says mockingly. "Uh Barry? Who's that." She points to Dawn who hasn't moved from her seat. I wave her over and she comes hesitantly. 

"Hi, I'm Dawn Richards. SCU class of 2014," she says trying to be proud, but failing when she cowers into herself. Felicity looks a little stunned to see that there is someone smarter than her in the room. Don't get me wrong, Cisco and Caitlin and myself are smart,  just not as smart as Felicity. 

"Felicity Smoak. MIT class of 2007," she says and the girls shake hands. 

"I know. I-I mean I know who you are. Um... your a hacker. And you own Palmer Tech." 

Felicity nods then turns to me. "Mind explaining what she is doing here?" I tell her the whole story of how I met Dawn, how she figured out I was the Flash, how she almost died, and how she recently became a speedster. When I'm finished, Oliver and Felicity are speechless. 

"So Felicity knows you're The Flash?" Dawn says. I nod. She make a slight humming sound. 

"So if you are from Star City, and the Green Arrow is from Star City," Dawn says to the couple, then swivels to Felicity alone. "And you just happen to be one of the best hackers in the world, but you are hear to study DNA samples for Palmer Technology? You also are engaged to Oliver Queen, who was stranded on an island for five years."

"What are getting at little one?" Oliver says. I see Dawn's face turn red.

"I'm fifteen. I'm not little." Her voice is sharp. Then she faces me and blinks. "You didn't tell me that you knew Oliver Queen. Let alone that he is the Green Arrow."

Oliver's eyes go wide. "Oh don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone," says Dawn surely. "And don't freak that I found out. I'm kind of a genius. I found out Barry's secret by looking at a piece of paper." 

"It's true," I say sheepishly. They nod unconvincingly then eye each other. An awkward silence falls over the room. Cisco seems to notice this so he speaks up. 

"So while you guys are here can you help us out with a problem?" he asks hopefully. I expect Oliver to say no but instead he agrees. 

"What's the problem?" 

"Well, see, there is this crazy speedster, named Zoom, out to kill Dawn because he killed her parents when she was young. But she lived and now he has come back to 'finished what he started'. But since Dawn is protected by The Flash, Zoom is sending evil metahumans to kill Barry." Everyone looks bewildered. To hear it out loud makes it sound almost unbelievable. Then Cisco adds, "It's just a matter of time before another one of Zoom's henchmen pop up."

As if on cue the metahuman alarm blares over the loudspeaker. Dawn and I are changed into our suits in less than a blink. 

"Why aren't you changed yet?" Dawn asks Oliver mockingly then she races off. 

"She's a miniature version of you," he says. 

"I know," I smile and follow Dawn. 

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Editors note: Hey readers! Sorry this is such a short chapter. I would mix the next chapter and this one together but then there would be way to much going on at one time. Thanks for reading!