Introduction

Please Read!! Very Important!!

Trailer made by bagarreuse

This is a story based on the DC comic book character The Flash, also known as Barry Allen. It is based around the TV show but if you do not watch the TV show you will still understand what is going on.

Rating: Somewhere between PG and PG-13 (Some graphic content)

*This book contains mild touchy subjects like child abuse and loss*

Summary: Barry Allen has led a strange life as the Flash but things get a lot stranger when he meets a young teenage girl, named Dawn Richards. But Dawn is a smart girl and quickly finds out that Barry is the scarlet speedster. Dawn starts to grow on Barry and they soon form a great bond. But an accident leads to Dawn turning into a speedster herself. Now her and Barry must work together to defeat a metahuman dangerous enough to take over the world. But can they save everyone without dying themselves?

Disclaimer: This is not like any other fanfiction! This is a full length book so if you do not watch or read the Flash you can still read this!! Also if you have any comic book background knowledge you will know that Dawn Allen is Barry Allen's daughter.

Background: Barry Allen works with the CSI division at the Central City police department. He has a troubled background because his mother was murdered when he was a young boy. His dad was wrongfully put in prison for the murder of his wife. He moves in with his best friend Iris West and her dad Joe. They take care of Barry like he is their own family. When Barry is 25 he gets struck by lightning the same night a particle accelerator exploded, giving him super human speed. He works with STAR Labs and it's employees- Cisco, Caitlin, Jesse, and Harry (Harrison Wells). If you watch the Flash think of this Harrison Wells as season 2 Wells meaning he is not Eobard Thawn. Barry still lives with Joe and Iris.

*Attention* I do not own any of the characters or settings in this book except for Dawn and some of the evil metahumans.

There is a lot of different ships in this book because well after all it is a fanfic. I tried to give everyone a little bit of what they wanted so no mean comments or criticizing anyone's OTP.  

*I did not mention any earth two stuff because it can get confusing and it detracts from the plot*