Police and Parents

"Dude what are you doing!? Get up!!" I heard Silver as he stood on the inner ring of the circle.

Shadow grabbed me dragging me to my feet. The teachers already tried to make their way through the circle but the students was holding strong not letting them pass.

"You're disappointing me Faker. I'm starting to think you really are a pansy." Shadow grunted shoving me away. I stumbled back leaning into some students as I lost my balance; they shoved me back into the center.

"Come on Sonic!" Amy screamed, "I know you can do it!"

Shadow seemed more irritated at her cheering me on.

"Shadow! I don’t want to fight you! I just want you to know I didn't tell anybody about what happened in the ally! I don't know how word got around honest!" I cried dodging his fist that whipped through the air.

"And also, Amy made me take her to class! I'm not trying to take your girl away from you or anything!"

He had just drew his fist back and stopped in mid swing, "What? You thought Amy was my girlfriend?!"

Well it was a thought, but now that I think about it maybe I was letting my imagination take over for a while. Shadow's head titled back as he let out a deep laugh as if he someone walked in wearing their pants around their ankles and under wear on their head. (That would make me laugh hysterically).

He laughed leaving me startled and confused. I didn't know he could laugh, it was actually kinda nice.

"Amy's not my girlfriend!" He finally broke from laughing, "I hardly know her anyway."

"Oh... Well uh..." I scratched my head with a soft chuckle. Now that I'm thinking about it, Amy was total opposite from Shadow, there was no way a sweet but a little crazy girl like her would have anything with a devil's spawn like Shadow.

The teachers finally midway broken through the circle that was now slowly breaking apart because we weren't fighting anymore, started yelling at us.

"Both of you boys; don't take another move!" A teacher yelled.

"Heads up they got the police." Shadow said stepping by my side watching them break through the last bit of the circle.

School police!? Oh my god! I've never been in trouble with the POLICE before!! Now that Shadow isn't going to kill me, I know my parents will!!!

The officers (one for each of us) charged and tackled us both to the ground.

"Ow!" I yelped feeling my chin it the ground and them twisting my arms around my back slapping in the tight cuffs. I'm... In hand cuffs...!!!! This is going in my record, I won't beagle to go to college, and get the job I want and my life will be ruined!!!!

I couldn't hold it and without wanting to, I burst into tears as the officer jerked me back to my feet.

"I didn't do anything!" I cried as they pushed us back into the building and up to the principal’s office.

The principal called my parents and while we waited for them she asked us what had happened outside.

"Am I going to jail?" I squeaked before anything else could come to my mouth. I was in full panic mode and I wasn't thinking at all. I heard Shadow snicker as he lounged in his chair. Both of us still cuffed and officers standing guard.

"Calmly tell me what happened, and we will take it from there." She said again.

"I had arrived back on campus at lunch hour after signing in at the attendance office. When I arrived I was being harassed by Vector, who plotted a fray against Sonic and I for money." Shadow quickly spoke up; I would have no idea where to start.