Louis: He kept you close the whole plane ride, small kisses on your cheek, fingertips on your back. He knew how you wanted to move quicker, he knew how insecure you were. The sun was rising to the clear sky as you watched it through the big airport windows. Red, purple and orange made the sky look magical like little fairies had colored it... Louis took your hand to his, leading you out of the small terminal full of people. His hand sweated on yours, both staying silent when you picked up your bags and stood outside looking at the sight around you. Hot air hit your face, it filled you with anticipation. Spices and gas made your head dizzy after the long flight, but Louis was there, next to you. He was steady like a rock, you leaned to him seeking a place to hide. He whispered nothings to your ear, full of hope and promises to the future. After little time he rise his hand, whistled to the taxi. His small voice vanished to the traffic before someone could hear it. He sighed repeating himself, trying to not to get frustrated. You smiled drawing circles to his palm. You knew he did this because of you. You couldn't be the one who had his kids, you weren't capable... After trying and waiting, you were more near than ever. Louis stopped the taxi, making the sandy road dusty. He reached to your hand again and smiled before getting in. You sat next to him, holding a small teddy bear on your hand. You squeezed it nervously, making it stretch. Bear's small eyes looked at you begging. It wants owner, he's blaming me. Louis never did, but you blamed yourself. It was your fault, you were the defective one. You shut your eyes, tears burning your throat. You chocked the bear, before Louis took it to his big hands. He kept it safe until it had an owner. You looked outside wordless, slum area, thin children running after your car laughing and waiving... You wanted to pick them up, let them be yours,loved, give them everything. Louis tugged your hair behind your ear and gave you a crooked smile. "We're here," he said when the car stopped. You looked outside, where you saw a dilapidated brown children's home. "Finally," you said, letting tears fall before you met your small but already so loved baby.

Zayn: You laid on the bed, looking at Zayn's sleeping figure. His eyes were closed but puffed, cheeks striped with dried tears. He hadn't taken his clothes away, jeans and t-shirt were still on. You stood up quietly, walking away from him. You didn't want to see the pain, it hurt too much. You handled it better, but he couldn't live with himself. Seeing him struggle, made your pain worse. You leaned your hands to the cold kitchen counter. His breakfast was on his plate, unfinished, toast without butter, coffee had been cold over an hour. You sighed looking out the window. It was raining; big raindrops knocked to your ceiling and banged your windows like chances you couldn't let in. You took the negative pregnancy test to your hand, wrapped it to a paper and threw it to the bin. He didn't need another reminder. How many times your brain let you hope you'd be pregnant? How many times you would go to the doctor and on the way home buy test. You couldn't wait to the doctor results. You needed to know immediately. You sat to the empty table, closing the advert about diapers. It hurt you, it hurt him. You loved to be in silence, but now it was like a broken class. It made you scratched. Only voice around you was raindrops. You walked to your balcony, let the door stay open behind you when you leaned to reach the drops. You let the water flush your face. In the rain, no one saw your tears. Every drop was a silent cry. Cold wind made you shake a bit before you sat to the cold, wet wood floor breathing in and out. You didn't know what to do next. What would happen when he wakes, your head was full of thoughts, nothing seeming good enough. Your phone vibrated against your thigh, making you wince. Drying your face, you stepped inside. All you heard was words. They were like song, you've ever heard. Closing your phone, you tiptoed next to Zayn, teardrops rolling down your cheek when you kissed him. He opened his eyes, before pulling you to a hug. Your tears striped his shirt, his tears rolling to his chin. "Zayn," you said looking up to him, "Our test was wrong, I'm pregnant." He looked at you before realizing your words. He pressed his head to your belly, crying silently. He kissed your belly and reached to kiss your lips. "We made it babe," he whispered through his tears. "Finally," you said smiling.

Niall: you stood in the middle of the living room. His head was in his hands when he stared at the ground. Couple minutes felt like hours. "Whatever it is, I'm here," he said softly, "If we have to try again, I'll be there." You nodded, not saying a word. You had been trying to get pregnant so long. Over year you had waited to feel the morning sickness or missing your periods, but nothing happened before last week. Niall was patient, but you both started to feel exhausted. You just wanted a family, that's all. You sat next to him and he wrapped his hands around yours. His eyes were restless and full of scare and hope. You wanted to give it to him so badly. You knew he wanted kids more than anything. Why you weren't competent to give him what he needed, what you both needed... He pulled you closer and you let your head lean to his shoulder. The room was quiet, only timer ticking slowly on the table. Evening sun was taking last breaths before the sunset. You stared at the timer, waiting it to beep, but still when its sound pierced the room; you didn' rise your look. You didn't want to feel empty again...Niall looked at you and smiled sadly, his hands were shaking a little when you stared at him not able to move. He got up, pulling up his grey sweatpants and took your hand. He squeezed it lightly, letting you know he was there, whatever happened. Usually, so loud Niall was quiet, when you followed him to the bathroom. You hovered by the door a minute before you took a shaky step forward. Your heart was racing when you leaned to the counter and looked at all the pregnancy tests you took. You felt it all the way in your body when you turned around and crashed to tears. Niall sighed sadly, holding back tears and pulled you to his arms. "Sssh, princess, we can try again..," he said kissing your hair gently brushing fingers through your hair. "N-no, Ni...They're positive, I'm pregnant," you cried. "What?" Niall asked pulling away and reached the tests. His eyes went wide when he realized he was going to be a father. Tears fell to his cheeks when he gripped you to a tight hug. "Finally..," he whispered to your ear when his tears stick to your hair. You stood there, in the middle of the white bathroom, holding each other. Finally Niall's knees hit the floor when he leaned to press wet kisses to your belly... Sun was finally down, but you didn't mind to stand in the dark. It was a beautiful afternoon.