Ch. 13 - Ibiki's test: Cheating not allowed!

Start from the beginning

My eyes travelled to Sumiko. Her eyes were closed, one of her hands was forming a handseal and she was writing down the answers with her other one. I didn't really understand how did she do that but I was guessing that she was listening to something... It was surely a Sound village thing.  

Suddenly some numbers got called. The next second two guys already dragged the third one out of the room. Apparently he was caught cheating five times and that was why him and the whole team failed. Hah, they were so going to beat him up and ask for another team member.  

I looked on my other side to see how Gaara was doing. He just made an eye appear. At first I wasn't completely sure what was the meaning of the creepy looking eye. Then I noticed how it disappeared and reappeared over the test of another ninja, looking at the answers.  

Suddenly a lightbulb appeared on top of my head.

I can do that too! Why didn't I think of it earlier?  

I closed my right eye and formed a hanseal in front of it. Then I looked around the room. My eyes stopped on Hinata and I murmured: '' Secret Shi no hana technique: Flower watch. ''  

The stem of a rose suddenly appeared on her arm and wrapped a few times around it before it stopped at her hand. Her eyes widened with surprise, then she looked in my direction. I quickly nodded, telling her that it was me. She lowered her head again and moved her hand so no one saw the rose that suddenly appeared on it and slowly opened, revealing an eye, looking at the answers.  

I quickly began writing them down, ignoring the way Gaara and Sumiko that already finished were looking at me and then around the room. None of them could figure out from where I was getting the answers from. When I was done the rose/eye thing on Hinata's hand turned first in to tiny petals and then completely disappeared.  

I grinned to myself and then looked at Gaara that was seriously staring at me. '' Wake me up when the others are done! ''  

With that I put my arms on the table and leaned with my head on them. I was planning just to rest for a while but a few seconds later I was already in my dream land.

***

I woke up when something suddenly flew through the window, making it brake in to pieces. My head shot up and I yelled: '' I'M UP! '' Then I blinked a few times and looked around, realising that this wasn't Kiba that a few times woke me up by jumping through my window and splashing a bucket of cold water in my face but some kind of lady with a banner, saying that her name was Anko Mitarashi.  

'' I'm Anko Mitarashi, the proctor of the second part of the Chunin exams! '' she yelled and striked a pose that was very similar to one of mines.  

Hah, but she didn't look even half as cool as me.  

Other then that she reminded me a lot of Naruto. I wasn't sure why, maybe it was because of her hyper attitude.  

I rubbed my eyes and yawned sleepily, looking around the room. There were a lot less genins than before here but I noticed that all of my friends passed. I leaned closer to Gaara and murmured: '' Did I sleep through something important? ''  

I noticed how the corner of his mouth twitched, threatening to form a smirk. Apparently the fact that I slept through half of the first part of the exams was very amusing to him. Then he quickly got serious again and shook his head. '' Not really. ''  

I turned to Sumiko and looked at her with wide eyes. '' What did I miss? ''  

She seemed a little bit surprised that I actually talked to her, then she quickly concentrated again, coughed and spoke up: '' Like the redhead said. Nothing important. ''