"Coming right up." The bartender popped the lid off for me and slid it my way.

I couldn't wait to get a buzz. I just started, but before I know it, I'll be on my fourth one.

I sipped casually on my beer and watched the game that was playing on the flat screen above me.

"Go go go-- fuck." I said as the other team stole the ball.

"Fuck you." I said to the television as if the other team could hear me.

I was alright alone, but I wasn't alone for long. The thirsty man who was eyeballing me decided to approach me with an attempt. "What's a pretty little thang like you doin' over here alone?" The man with an extremely overgrown beard said.

He was like in his late thirties. Gross.

I take another sip of my beer before answering him. I didn't really want to, but I guess I wasn't going to be too rude to the man.

"Just watching the game." I said trying to keep the conversation simple.

"I see that. I see that. Hmm, could I buy you another beer?" The man offered. His buddies who resembled him cackled behind him as he talked to me.

"No, it's okay." I reject nicely.

"What I tell ya joe? She's a bitch just like you said." The man remarked without breaking eye contact with me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them since all they really wanted to do was get into my pants.

"Why did I have to come out of the house today?" I ask myself softly.

"Well it's a good thing you did." Said a raspy voice.

"Will you leave me--" I turn around thinking it was the same guy who was messing with me, but I was wrong.

I stand face to face with someone I wasn't expecting to see ever again...

"I guess them guys gave you a hard time?" Justin said sitting down beside me without a problem. I look around to see if anyone was with him and... He was all by himself in a fucking bar.

I realize he doesn't recognize me from today so... I decide to act like it never happened for now.

"Yeah, they tried to buy me a drink and I rejected them and they called me a bitch." I say letting it slide off my back.

"Those guys are jerks." He said looking back at them as they continue to make a scene.

"Yeah, you can say that again." I said. I sip on my beer and try to not think about what happened.

I'm sitting at a bar with my inspiration and he doesn't even know that I am a fan of his. It's best he doesn't know. If he found out I even admire him, he might think I'm one of those crazy fans and push me away like he always does to the real fans.

"So, what's your name?" Justin asks as he shows the bartender his ID.

I didn't hesitate to tell him. "Christina, yours?" I said to him, I obviously knew who he was, but it's always fun to fuck with him.

Justin popped open his beer and took a big sip.

"Seriously? You're asking me my name?" He responded not sounding fooled.

"I mean should I know who you are? You look like an off brand version of Eminem." I say playfully laughing into my bottle of beer.

Justin let out a laugh and looked down at the marbled surface.

"You're cute. I'm Justin Bieber. Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for me to grab.

I reach my hand out and place it into his. His hand swallowed mine. Holy shit.