Finn was an office man, it was what Andy would say if people asked about Finn and three years of sharing the same workplace Andy wasn't aware that the man was capable of wearing other clothes, during the annual Christmas party or Halloween party he was always seen in his expensive Armani. All suits, black and more black. Of course, the time he worked in the center had proven his assumptions very wrong and his judgmental ass further.

This stunning man in front of him had stripped down to only a pair of pale gray sweatpants which threw Andy off guard. Okay, Andy had seen a lot of shirtless men whether in gay clubs or pride parades, like he spent most of his time fantasizing men without their clothes if they ever caught his eyes. Unlike those smooth go-go boy body normally most gay men had, Finn was, Andy gulped involuntarily, the kind of man who never seemed to bother with their natural excessive body hair but still trimmed and kept them nicely in shape. The casual subtle on his face should have been an obvious sign for Andy, maybe it was a preference of his or he just had too many guys who shaved regularly that Andy never would have guessed that man like Finn existed. His firm pecs were covered with a good amount of chest hair, his eyes couldn't help but to follow the trail down to the navel spot where it disappeared under the waistband of his sweatpants. Thinking about what laid below only made Andy's imagination roam into a forbidden territory.    

"Andy?" Finn muttered in a tired, sleep-rough hum that had Andy letting out a strangled choking noise and held the bags close to his crotch area to part his legs into a more comfortable position. Finn was rubbing his eyes and gave a low grumbling noise before arching his back to stretch his muscles out from the nap he was obviously taking before Andy had rudely interrupted. There was a long beat of silence, only filled by the clanking noise across the hallway.

"Oh hey," Andy gawked shamelessly, "surprised?"

"What are you doing here? How did you find my apartment?" Finn asked through a scowl and slowly noticed the bags hanging on Andy's arms, "what are those?"

Andy blinked a few times and blushed heavily, "sorry! no, oh I mean- yeah sorry, uh, I came here to apologize. About the incident, you know," Andy rambled on, holding the bags up, "I know you kinda forgave me but I still feel bad about the whole thing so I hope you are here so we- I mean, I can cook an apology meal for you and Alex?"

"It wasn't you who punched me, Andy." Finn sighed inwardly.

"Still, he punched you because he thought we are uh," Andy probably needed to shut his mouth as he began to back away from the door, "okay I get you, sorry for appearing out of nowhere and bothering your nap."

"What you have in mind?" Andy spun around in surprised and the grocery bags nearly swung out from his arms. "What?"

"You came here to cook, right?" Finn sighed in defeat, "what are you planning to make?"    

"My mom's famous feijoada and probably some white rice and potato mash to go with it." Andy held the heavy bags up to show him that he wasn't lying, "are you sure I'm not bothering you? I mean I can go-"

"It's okay, you're here anyway." Finn replied and turned to head back into the apartment, leaving the door ajar and Andy took it as an invitation to step in. Without missing a beat, Andy managed to ogle the way Finn's back muscles flexed and that he had one of those super difficult-to-get sexy set of dimples at the base of his spine. Finn was barefoot, and Andy would seriously take his shoes off but he was carrying too much and it was probably for the best to not put the ingredients on the ground which Finn wouldn't appreciate that very much.

"Kitchen's this way," Finn led him past the spacious living room that Andy had not expected and through the dining room to a small, yet clean kitchen that has clearly never been used. It was a good spot since the whole apartment was facing at the street and the medium-sized window on the top of the kitchen stove was able to let some air in, next to the window was a sink and some basic appliances, and cupboards covering rest of the available wall space. Andy settled down the grocery bags on one of the counter tops, he made a quick look inside the cabinets and was relief to see Finn had most of the cooking equipment he needed to make their dinner, even more surprised to see a Dutch oven sitting there among other cooking pots.