Ch.15- Everything worked out

The next day the newspaper was plastered with stories about the Y/N family and the Ackerman's breaking their feud.

Erwin got some serious hate from a lot of girls who he blackmailed before, Mikasa even got to kick him in the face. I told him, Karma's a bitch.

It turns out that Levi's mom and dad checked the security cameras and saw me riding in the golf cart with Mikasa and standing in the hallway with Levi. They said they kind of figured we had something going on.

Since our families combined their companies we've been making a lot more money and we've helped a lot more people.

My dad excepted Levi and gave him his blessing for when that day comes in the future for a marriage proposal.

Everything was right in the world. People say that nobody gets a happy ending but I sure did.
__________
"Mom I'm going over to Levi's house to go swimming, I'll be back later."

Steve dropped me off.

The gates were already open and Mikasa was no where to be found. Usually she picks me up on her golf cart so that I wouldn't have to walk in this heat.

'Where is everybody?' They know I'm coming.

I ring the door bell and no one answered, I opened the door and walked in. I looked around a bit and found nobody.

I walk up stairs and was about to open Levi's door when my hands get restraint and something covers my eyes. The person picks me up and puts me on the bed inside the room. The person was caressing my arms and I freaked out. I tried to knee the guy in the face and succeeded. He falls to the floor as I free my hands and take the bag off my head. I see Levi sitting on the floor cupping his nose filled with blood.

I rush down off the bed by his side.

"Oh my god Levi I didn't know it was you I thought it was some crazy kidnapper dude. Let's get you to the bathroom."

I couldn't find any towels in his bathroom so I used my bathing suit cover.

"Again, I'm so sorry Levi. What were you trying to do?"

"I was trying to do something I saw in the movies but I didn't have a blindfold so I used a hat. I didn't think you would get all defensive like that. I just wanted to do something sexy and romantic with you but I failed."

I chuckled and my face turned pink.

The blood stopped so I threw my cover away and plopped down on Levi's bed.

'Your bed smells nice.'

"Did you say something?"

"Nope, haha not a thing."

Levi straddles me.

"You know, you look really cute in that bathing suit. I can barely contain myself."

Levi gives me a rough passionate kiss and I pull him closer deepening the kiss.

His hands wander down my body. Feeling ever inch of it but I stop him when he gets to the top of my bikini bottoms.

I flip Levi over to where I'm on top of him. I softly glide my fingers across his perfectly structured chest and felt every curve of his abs. I leaned closer to his ear.

"I think it's time to go swimming." I whispered.

I run towards the door and said " last one there is a rotten egg."

I giggled while running down the stairs.

"You tease." Levi yelled back.

He chased after me and threw me in the pool, jumping in afterwards.

I jump onto Levi's back and gave him a big hug. "Levi I love you" I said burying my facing into the side of his neck.

"Y/N I love you too."

(A/N: Sorry if the ending was a bit weird. This was my first Fanfiction ever woo, I'll improve though.)