Ch.8 - Party has started

Y/N POV:

The guests are arriving and everything seems to be in the right place. All of the food is out, the dj is set up, and ....ugh Erwin is here.

Erwin: "Hello my dear, you look ravishing this evening"
Y/N: "Uh thanks..."
Erwin: "Shall we dance?"
Y/N: *sigh* "I guess"

I danced with Erwin until these group of girls ran up to him and started blabbering about how nice his costume was. In my opinion Erwin's astronaut costume made him look fat.

I was standing there looking out at all of the people dancing and having a good time until some mysterious man started to talk to me. He was wearing a knight in armor costume and was a bit taller than me but not as tall as Erwin, he was about Levi's height. Man I wish Levi was here.

Knight: "So why isn't the host of the party out there dancing?"

Y/N: "Me? Oh um well my so called 'date' happens to be surrounded by his fans over there."

Knight: "I see"

Y/N: "Where's you're date?"

Knight: "I don't have one, I came here with my sister."

Y/N: "Oh okay. Well, do you want to go out back? Away from the loud music?"

Knight: "Sure"

The knight followed me outside to our pool. We sat at some chairs and just talked about the little things. He said that he wasn't from my school but his sister was so he tagged along with her to my party. The knight and I became friends, I felt like I could trust him so I decided to tell him about Erwin, and me liking Levi.

Knight: "So about this Levi kid, how much do you like him?"

Y/N: *chuckles* "I don't know, a lot I guess. I had a crush on him last year and I thought I was over it but I guess I'm not. He can be a big grump sometimes and he acts all big and bad but I think if I was to get to know him more I'll be able to see his soft sides, which I'm hoping will happen once we start our English project. The English project is about us and our families. But he's been procrastinating lately and I don't know why."

Knight: "Maybe he has something on his mind."

Y/N: "Hm maybe"

Erwin's POV:
I haven't seen Y/N lately, I wonder where she could've went.

Walking around a bit, I saw her sitting outside next to some punk in a knights costume. I was just about to go break up their little bonding session until Y/N got up and said that she needed to go check on the party.

I walked up to that kid in the knight costume and grabbed him by his chest piece and pinned him up against the side of the house.

Erwin: "Hello Knight, now I want to know who you are and why you were talking to Y/N."

Knight: "That is none of your business now let me go."

*Y/N comes back and sees you pinning the Knight up against the wall*

Y/N: "Erwin what are you doing?"

Levi's POV:
Erwin grabs my head piece and rips it off my head, throwing it across the yard, and exposing my identity to Y/N.

Y/N: "Levi?"

Erwin: "I had a feeling it was you."

Erwin leans closer to my ear and whispers "If I ever see you talking to Y/N again I will tell her who you really are and we wouldn't want that now would we?"

Y/N: "Levi, what are you doing here? You said you couldn't make it, why did you lie to me?"

Before I could've responded to Y/N's questions Erwin whispered in my ear again telling me to get out.

I did as Erwin said because I did not want Y/N finding out my real name even though it kills me to keep it a secret.

This family feud is ridiculous and I wish their wasn't one.

I found Mikasa and we headed home. It was about 8 o'clock and our parents will be wondering where we were.