Ch.6 - Talking

Y/N: "Erwin you get so many girls so why did you want to take me to my party?"

Erwin: "Well you're parents asked me if I could and you're hot plus you come from a rich family blood line. That will bump up my rep at school if they knew I was dating you."

Y/N: "Wait what, who said that we're dating?"

Erwin: "Uh I am. If you refuse I'm going to tell Levi about the little crush you have on him and if that's not enough I'll spread dirty rumors about you so that you'll have no friends left."

Y/N: "You are a sick man Erwin, you disgust me. How did you even know about my feelings towards Levi?"

Erwin: "I take that as a compliment and it's obvious. You've had a crush on him since freshman year and he still hasn't gone for you, he isn't interested so just give it up. I've been with a lot of girls but I was never able to crack you, now I have a chance."

Y/N: "Ugh yeah right like I would ever date you."

Erwin: " Hmm then does this sound okay?
'F/N L/N is such a slut. She's had sex with multiple guys including me.' Should I tag Levi in it?"

Y/N: "No wait please don't! I'll tell my parents that we're dating as long as you don't post that status."

Erwin: "Alright! I'm glad you could cooperate."

I just stared at that devilish smirk that was spread across Erwin's face.

As of right now I hate my life.

Erwin and I went to tell my parents about the "news" and they were so happy. I've never seen a smile so big on my parents faces. I wore a fake smile and pretended to be happy just to prevent that status from being posted.

Levi's POV:
Mikasa and I just got back home from shopping for our costumes. We're all ready for tomorrow night.

I picked up my phone and I got a message from Erwin.

(Messages)
Erwin: "Y/N and I are finally dating and I'm taking her to the dance isn't that great?"

What the fuck? Since when did Y/N like Erwin? When did Erwin like Y/N? How could this have happened?

I couldn't get the idea of Erwin and Y/N dating out of my mind. I can't let this continue. I need to talk to her.... at the party. Wait should I even go to that party? Does she still want me there?

'No no stop it Levi! Don't let your thoughts get a hold of you. You're gonna go and you're gonna figure out what Erwin is planning to do to Y/N.'

Just wait Erwin, tomorrow night will be just spectacular.