Ch.13- Your plan

"I believe you." Renee said

"You do?"

"Yeah, I never trusted that Erwin guy. You know I'm the eyes and ears of this place. I know all about Erwin blackmailing you and I also know that you're close with that Ackerman boy. I'm not in the right place to tell you what to do but I just hope that you two being together will finally bring the families together."

"Thank you Renee, you've really been there for me and I really appreciate it."

I gave Renee a hug and searched my closet for an outfit to wear at this ceremony tomorrow night.

I picked out my olive green romper and I'll wear my tan colored wedges.

I plop on my bed and let my mind scatter.

I sit up quickly as I gasped

"Levi"

I picked up my phone and called Levi.

He didn't answer.

I decided to run to his house. Which was probably a stupid idea.

I only made it to the end of my street and I already felt dizzy.

A car pulled up beside me and it was Steve.

He told me that he'll take me to the Ackerman's house.

He drops me off at their front gate.

I look up at it.

'Wow, it's as big as mine.'

I ring the bell to be directed to the speaker on the other side.

"Name and state your business." The speaker said.

"Uh my name is F/N L/N and I'm hear to speak to Lev.. Uh Rivaille Ackerman."

"does he know your coming?"

"Yes he does."

The gates open. Their front yard was very beautiful, their whole house was beautiful.

They had a very long driveway.

As I was walking up I see a girl with black hair driving a golf cart. She looks familiar, I think she hangs with Eren and Armin.

Wait that must be Levi's sister.

She pulls up next to me and pats the seat, indicating that I should get on.

"Hello Y/N I'm Mikasa, Levi's sister. You might've seen me around school. I was the one on the speaker, thankfully my parents have not yet returned. I already know about you and Rivaille. He tells me everything."

She chuckled

"Oh geez, I didn't know he was so open. Is he alright? I tried calling but he didn't answer so I decided to just come over here."

"You're really brave, but yeah he's alright. He has some bruises and scratches but he'll survive. I can't believe you still love him after knowing who we are, also that Erwin kid is a jackass. One day, I'll kick him in the face."