Ch.3 - Jealousy

*Lunch time*
Y/N: "Annie this is so horrible, I don't know what to do..." *face palm*

Annie: "It can't be that bad. You get to spend 5 weeks getting to know Levi, the real Levi. After all don't you still have feelings for him?"

Y/N: "SHHH! Someone might hear you and besides he isn't interested so why bother? He was rude to me earlier today."

Sasha: "You never know, he might open up and start being nicer to you. *wink* So just give it a try."

Y/N: "Sasha you're right, I'm not going to fuss about these next couple of weeks. I'm going to finish this project and get a good grade. *smiles and holds up thumb*

Armin: "Speaking of Levi did you guys hear what happened?"

Y/N, Annie: "No"
Sasha: "What?"

Armin: "I heard that Levi dumped Petra, just this morning."

Annie: "What? Seriously?"

Armin: "That's what people are saying, so..."

Sasha: "Well on the bright side Y/N has a chance with Mr.Shorty." *smirk*

Y/N: "Haha very funny. Just finish your potatoes before I do."

Sasha pulled her tray away from me trying to protect it like it was her baby. I chuckled at her stupidity and looked over at Levi. Armin was right, I didn't see Petra all over Levi so they must have broken up. I guess this was good news I mean now he won't be distracted from his work....

Spoke to soon, I suddenly saw Petra walk over to Levi and sit on his lap kissing him roughly. It was disgusting.

Levi's eyes met mine. A rush of embarrassment hit my face and I immediately looked away hoping that he didn't see me staring at him like a creep. I could feel his eyes still on me as if he was trying to read my mind. I stood up from the table and rushed out of the cafeteria before Armin and the others could've questioned me. I felt uncomfortable and a bit jealous.

I went and sat in the gym. Nobody really uses it since basketball season was over and it was warm enough outside to have the PE classes out there so I always sit in the dark on my phone until it was time to go to class.

While sitting in the dark I heard the door open and light coming from that direction. The light gradually disappeared as the door shut slowly. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder as the person was getting closer to where I was sitting. I turned my phone off to eliminate the amount of light my phone would give off.

The person got their phone out and turned the flash on. The light got to where I was and I squinted my eyes as the light burned them. This person turned the flash off and sat next to me.

Person: "Hey"
It sounded like Levi.
Y/N: "Uh Levi, is that you?"

Levi: "Yes"
.....
Y/N: "Why are you here?"

Levi: "I saw you leave the cafeteria quickly so I followed you here, to see if everything was okay."

Y/N: "I'm fine."

Levi: "The tone of your voice begs a differ."

I was getting frustrated, mostly because I saw him with Petra but also because he's being nice to me.

Y/N: "You were being a dick this morning so why now all of a sudden are you talking to me?"

Levi: "I don't know, I saw you staring at me then rushed out of the cafeteria so I wanted to see what's up."

Crap he's on to me...
Y/N: "Like you care" I said under my breathe.

Levi: "What was that?"

Y/N: "NOTHING *clears throat* I mean nothing."

Levi: "Oh, okay then. Well I wanted to say sorry about this morning, I was being rather rude to you and I also wanted to ask where and when you wanted to meet up for this project thing."

Y/N: " Oh um I don't now, here put you number in my phone and I'll text you the details for our meet up."

Levi hands me his phone to put in my contact number. I typed my first and last name along with my phone number because who knows how many Y/N's he has in his phone. I hand his phone back and he does the same. I got up and left the gym to get to my 7th period class.

I looked down at Levi's contact name and he didn't enter his last name. Hm it was weird. Now that I think about it, I don't even know his last name. He doesn't even write it down on his papers in class and the teachers never say his full name. What could it be?

Levi's POV:
I looked down at Y/N's contact name and my eyes widened at the sight of her last name. 'She's a L/N?' How didn't I notice it before? Her family is my family's rivalry, this can not be good. I bet she doesn't even know, she mustn't know.