Ch.7 - The Morning of

Levi's POV:
I woke up, got dressed, and hurried up to school. I needed to see Y/N and ask her why she's going out with Erwin.

*At school, in First period English Class*
Levi: *clears throat* So Y/N I hear that you're going out with Erwin Smith.... Is it true?"

Y/N: "Uh Yes wait no, it's complicated and if I tell you I could be in a lot of trouble."

Levi: "Trouble? What kind of trouble?"

Y/N: "I've already said to much just leave it be."
*Bell rings*

Y/N packs up and gets out of her seat. I followed her. I grab her wrist and pushed her up against the wall. The next bell rang and everybody was in class already so it was just Y/N and I in the hallway.

Y/N: "Levi what are you doing? I'm going to be late for class, let me go"

Levi: "No not until you tell me what's going on. Why the hell are you dating Erwin? He's a bad guy and uses girls."

Y/N: *whispers* "I know"

I heard what Y/N said and I instantly knew that he must have black mailed her. He's done this to girls before and it's just sick. Why her? Why Y/N?

I let go of Y/N and pulled her into a hug. I whispered into her ear...

Levi: "I'm so sorry that Erwin is doing this to you."

Y/N rested her head on my chest. I could tell that she was holding back her sobs.

I pulled back from the hug and looked into Y/N's eyes.

Levi: "Y/N this is all my fault. I didn't except your invitation so you had no choice but to go with Erwin. It's not that I didn't want to go with you its that I didn't have a choice because of our fam.... Uh I mean..... Petra."

I walked off hoping she didn't catch onto what I said or almost said.

As I turned the corner I heard her call my name but I kept on walking.

I almost slipped up, I've got to be more careful. She mustn't know about our families but it's only a matter of time until she does. She's going to find out when we start the English assignment unless I could find some loophole.

*Time skip*
I arrived home after school and Mikasa was already getting ready for the party.

Levi: *Laughs* "Mikasa you look ridicules"

Mikasa: "Heyyy it's a costume party, nobody is gonna recognize me so why does it matter whether or not I look stupid? You're going as a knight, how cliché! 'Oh Romeo! Romeo, Romeo'..."

Levi: "Tch, whatever. I'm going to get ready the party will be starting at 6 and I wanna get there by 6:30"

I put on my armor that I got at an expensive costume store and picked up my sword. I grabbed the helmet and put it on, nobody should be able to recognize me.

I was slicing the air with my sword and accidentally knocked down a picture frame and broke it. 'Just great' I said to myself and I picked up all of the pieces. I took a look at the picture before putting it away. It was of me and my childhood best friends who had pasted away when I was younger. Boy did I miss them.

Mikasa: "LEVI! LETS GO"

Levi: "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE" *Setting the picture down and running down the stairs*

Mikasa: "Now let's go get your girl" *Pats your shoulder while walking towards the front door*