Ch.2 - My partner?

(Honestly this remix is way better than the original song ||Don't let me down illenium remix|| ^^^)

I had Armin, Eren, And Jean in my first period.

I walked into Mr.Pixis's class and sat down in my seat as I watched the students pile in.

Mr.Pixis: "Okay class settle down I have a lot to talk about. Today we are going to be starting a new unit and along with this new unit comes new projects, yay! *class boos* This project requires a partner. I will be choosing your partners for you and I'll tell you the reason for that. This project is called "The Family Tree". I'm going to pair you up with someone you don't really know. It's a social experiment that all sophomores have to go through. Now I will read you your partner and you will sit and work with them for the next 5 weeks. No excuses. No exceptions.

I sat there resting my head on my hand waiting for my name to be called to find out who I'm going to be working with.

Mr.Pixis:
"Eren you'll be with Jean because I sense hatred between you two, Mikasa you'll be with Petra, Y/N you'll be with Levi, and Armin you'll be with Erwin."

Y/N: "Wait what? Who am I paired up with?"

Levi: "Tch don't you ever listen? You're paired up with me you brat."

Oh great I got paired up with the worlds most grumpiest person. I've known Levi since freshman year, I got to admit I did have a tiny crush on him then but I don't know about now. The only people who knew about my tiny crush was my girlfriends. Sasha and Annie. I would never tell the boys because they can't keep secrets.

Rolling my eyes at Levi's attitude I grabbed my stuff and moved to the seat that was open next to him.

Mr.Pixis passed out the rubrics and sheets we would need in order to complete this project.

Mr.Pixis: "This is a pretty long project and I know most of you like to procrastinate so this project is supposed to be outside work as well. That means you and your partner should arrange a day to meet up over the weekend."

Levi: "This project is so stupid, I don't need to socialize with you."

Y/N: "Hey this project is a big part of our grade and it's a social experiment. Lighten up a bit, the faster we work the less time you have to spend with me for the next 5 weeks."

Levi: "Tch, whatever."

I watched him roll his eyes and turn his head the opposite direction. This kid seemed very full of himself and selfish. Please help me get through these next couple of weeks.