Ch.12- Your decision

Y/N's POV:
I was up all night thinking about Levi.

It all makes sense. That day when I went to the gym and Levi put his contact into my phone, he didn't put his last name. He figured out who I was by my contact name which explains why he kept on avoiding our English project, because he knew that if I was to find out that he's the son of my families rival I wouldn't have talked to him. Then again he should've known that I wouldn't give up our friendship just because of our last names and or our family rivalry. But I did, earlier before I left Levi standing there I told him that I couldn't be seen with someone like him. He must think that I'm an awful person for saying that. I have to apologize or did he deserve it?

I need to meet up with Levi so I messaged him the location of where I wanted to meet.

I was almost to the door when my parents stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" My mom asked

"I'm going to the park that's down the road."

"No you won't, we have Erwin coming over for dinner."

"Mom, I won't take long, and if I'm late just call or send Steven to come and get me."

"Fine, but I want you back by 5pm."

I started walking.

I see Levi sitting in a swing so I sat in the one right next to him.

"I've realized why you hid your identity from me. It's because you were afraid that I wouldn't talk to you because of our families rivalry. I understand but you should've known that I wouldn't leave you just because of what our parents want. Levi I like you a lot, that may not be enough to convince our parents but it's enough to convince me."

"Y/N I'm sorry, I know I could've handled things differently before but I just thought it would have be better if you didn't know I was your enemy or your families enemy. I hope we can look past this, I hope you can forgive me."

Levi gets up from the swing and looks at me. He pulls me up from my swing and gives me a big hug. I hug him back.

I look up and see Erwin watching us.

I break away from the hug and say

"Erwin what are you doing here?"

"Your mother told me that I should go and get you so that we could start dinner but I see you have other plans. I wonder what your parents would do after I tell them that your hanging out with an Ackerman." Erwin says.

"Erwin, you disgust me. Blackmailing Y/N like this is wrong. Using her is wrong. You must think you have everything wrapped around the palm of your hand but you don't you see, Y/N likes me not you. She will never be with you for as long as I live." Levi says.

"We can change that." Erwin said.

I see Erwin make his hands into fists and starts walking closer to us. I step in front of Levi trying to protect him but Levi pushes me out of the way when Erwin throws a fist. Erwin would never hurt me so he must've known that Levi would've step in the way.

They both start fighting. One punch to another.

They both got weak and Levi was the only one who looked hurt. Erwin was taller and possibly stronger but Levi had the better reflexes.

I see Erwin take out take something shiny from his pocket and I instantly knew what it was.

I run in front of Levi as I felt the blade cut open my left cheek from my ear to the corner of my mouth. It hurt, the pain was to bad that it was making tears fall from my eyes.

Next thing I see is Erwin punching Levi until he wasn't able to get back up. He was still conscious though. Erwin picks me up over his shoulder and starts carrying me. I was kicking my legs and punching his back while screaming for Levi.

Erwin puts me down and punches me in the face, knocking me out.

Erwin's POV:
Arriving at Y/N's house I rush into the door. I hurried her to the couch as her parents were asking me a ton of questions about what happened. I made up a fake story.

"I saw Y/N swinging on a swing then all of a sudden I see the son of the Ackerman's come up and attack her, he took out a knife and cut her cheek open. By the time I got over to where they were, she was already unconscious. He starting fighting me but then he ran away, out of fear I guess. So I picked up Y/N and ran all the way here."

"Oh no, RENEE GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT." Mrs. L/N yelled

"I'll take her up to her room" I suggested.

I laid Y/N down on her bed while her maid tended her wounds.

I went back down stairs to talk to her parents.

"I can't believer the Ackerman's would stoop this low." Mrs.L/N said

"I'm just glad I was there to stop him before he hurt Y/N even more."

"Yes, thank you for protecting our daughter. You'd make a fine husband for her one day." Mr.L/N said.

"I should get going, it's getting pretty late. When she wakes up have her call me." I said before I left.

*2 hours later* 7pm
Y/N's POV: I woke up with a massive headache.

I get out of bed and I hurry down the stairs because I already know that Erwin made up a fake story to tell my parents to explain my injuries.

"Mom I have something to tell you guys and you need to listen to me."

"Hey sweetie, Erwin already told us what happened. No need to explain it all. Also you need to call him, he said he wanted you to call him once you wake up."

"Ew no, listen"

"Honey, don't forget to tell her about the ceremony tomorrow tonight." My father said.

"Mom, dad listen to me this is important."

"Oh right, tomorrow we're going to a ceremony. All of the popular companies will be there so dress to impress."

"YOU GUYS NEVER LISTEN TO ME."

That sure shut them up.

*sigh* "Erwin told you guys a lie, I don't know what he told you but I know that it isn't true. He was the one who cut my cheek open and the one who knocked me out."

My mom and dad just look at each other and then they started laughing.

"Man, that Ackerman must've hit you harder than I thought." My dad said

"Ugh"

I stomp up to my room.