Ch.10 - Coffee and Confessions

I avoided Erwin all day. Now that school is over I can meet up with Levi.

I checked the time and it was about 2 o'clock.

I called Steve and told him that I'll be walking to the coffee shop and that I'll call him when I need picked up.

As I was walking I found today's newspaper laying on the ground. Normally I wouldn't have picked it up but nowadays the publishers have been putting dirt in their about my family and the Ackerman's.

As I was reading it I bumped into someone.

Y/N: "I am so sorr...-Levi?"

Levi: "Oh hey, I was just heading towards the coffee shop."

I blushed.

I noticed how he had a newspaper in his hand.

Y/N: "You like to read the paper too?"

Levi: "Yeah, ha I like to read about the drama."

Y/N: "Me too, well the drama about my family and the Ackerman's. We've been in a feud for as long as I can remember."

Levi: "oh..."

Y/N: "Yeah, it sucks. I think that if our families were to join together somehow, the companies would improve."

Levi: "Y/N, I have something important to tell you eh about like my family."

Y/N: "What is it?"

*Your phone rings*

"Hold that thought."

"Hello"
"What is it now"
"You're such a jerk, just leave me alone Erwin"
"GOODBYE DICKHEAD"

I hung up the phone and was really pissed.

Levi: "Is everything okay?"

Y/N: *Sigh* "Right after English class, I told Erwin that he can't blackmail me anymore because I already opened up my feelings to you, not knowing it was you; dick. Anyways I called him a dirty scumbag and walked away from him. Technically breaking up with him even though we weren't really dating. Well I forgot that he said he'll either tell you that I liked you or he'll spread rumors about me that I'm a whore and stuff."

Levi stopped me in my tracks and turned me towards him.

He grabbed my checks and leaned closer to my face.

"Y/N I need to confess something. I have a crush on you too. I didn't mean to lie to you at the party. I also don't like it when you're with Erwin. I want you to be mine and only mine. I don't care what Erwin does to us. Because we know what's true and what's not so he can go spread his rumors if he wants." Levi said

I was standing there wide eyed as Levi was still cupping my face.

"But what about Petra? Aren't you guys dating?" I said, looking down at the ground.

Levi forced my head back up and stared deep into my eyes. He closed the gap between us and my cheeks grew crimson. It was very passionate and soft. I lifted my hands up to his neck to deepen the kiss. He broke off the kiss to be able to answer my question.

Levi: "I haven't been dating Petra since the day I followed you to the gym. I found out that she never loved me, she was just using me to gain popularity."

We started walking towards the coffee shop again.

"The night of the party? I didn't mean to trick you like that and make you tell me about your feelings. It's just once you started talking about me, I wanted to know more. Like what you think of me and if I was a bad guy. I like you and I wanted to know if the feelings were mutual."

I grabbed Levi's hand as we continued to walk to the coffee shop.

Once we got inside we ordered our drinks and sat down in a booth away from the other costumers.

Y/N: "I was wondering, since we're here, if I could ask some questions for our English project? You've finished your part, I just need to finish mine."

Levi: "Um.. Okay?"

Y/N: Yay! Alright, first question.

When is your birthday?

"December 25th"

What is your religion?

I don't care to much about religion. So I guess I don't have one?...

Oh okay.
______________
Erwin's POV:
Multiple people have told me that they saw Y/N and Levi walking together. One told me that they saw them kissing and the other saw them holding hands, walking into a coffee shop. I was pissed. My rep will go down if people start thinking that Y/N is cheating on me. I have to do it. I have to go in there and tell Y/N who he really is, then she'll crawl right back to me.