Chapter 11

Chapter 11

**

After talking and discussing about the project of Mr. Helios, Amber and I went our separate ways. After lunch we had to meet Uncle Ben at his office along with Mr. Helios.

The day went pretty fast and soon it was lunch time. This time I decide to avoid my brothers at all cost. Until I get the proof and the names, I will avoid them because according to Eric something is wrong, and I have to go to the core to find the truth.

I sat with Alex, Chris and Amber and placed my food tray in front of me. "Guys?" I called their attention.

"Yeah?" Alex asked while taking a bite from my tray, not that I mind.

I exchanged glances with Amber before saying, "Okay. Listen guys. Meet us at the park near the pizza parlour. We have something important to talk."

This caught their attention. "Is everything okay?" Chris asked.

"We'll explain at the park. Meet us there at 5," Amber answered instead of me.

They nodded their head, but didn't say anything else because at the same time, Ryan passed our table, giving us a curious and annoyed look.

I sighed as he sat at his table. "Don't talk about this with anyone, no matter what. Understood?" I asked, slightly worried about what we are going to find.

"Don't worry, Gwen. We have your back," Chris said, smiling at me.

"Thanks guys," I smiled gratefully at them. Immediately, they smiled back.

Soon the bell went off. Amber and I took off to Uncle Ben's office. Knocking the door, I asked if we could come in and were granted the permission.

"Hello, Sir." I smiled politely at Uncle​ Ben or for now Principal Ben and turned towards the other person standing in the room. "Hello, Mr. Helios."

"Hello." Amber greeted both of them. Not a fan of Mr. Helios, I see.

"So shall we proceed with the inspection?" Uncle Ben asked.

"Sure." Mr. Helios replied.

We began walking to the different areas in school, explaining him everything he asked about. Soon we were at my classrooms hallway when I saw Ashton leaning against one of the lockers, going through his phone. Not wanting to cause a hassle, I excused myself from them.

"Excuse me. I have something important to look after. I'll be here in few minutes," I said politely, excusing myself. Uncle Ben nodded his head and dismissed me.

Hurriedly, I made my way towards Ashton. He saw me charging towards him and raised his eyebrow. Before he could speak anything, I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards an empty class beside the lockers and closed the door shut.

Instantly, I pushed him towards the wall. "What the bloody hell are you doing outside the class?"

"Why do you care?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Because we are here for some important inspection and you out of class can cause a lot of problems," I hissed at him.

"I don't care," he said, dismissing me with his hands. "It's your problem, not mine."

"You are a part of this school." I spat.

"Again. I don't care." He repeated.

"Listen here, you asshole." This caught his attention. "You better behave or else, I'll be your worst nightmare."

Within a second, he turned us around so my back hit the wall as he stood in front of me. Placing his hands on either side of my face, he whispered calmly, yet dangerously low. "Call me asshole again and see what I do."