Chapter 16

(It was a very bad idea to stay up all night lol)

~Elina's PoV~

"The Divine and Evil monsters took over their home, huh? I've never heard of these kinds of things before." Kakashi said, looking at the request paper with the others.

"Do you know anything about these things?" Kurenai asks and I shook my head with a sigh.

"Unfortunately not. This is the first I've heard about it. The client who sent the request might tell us about it, he must know about these Divine and Evil monsters." I said. Everyone is sitting in the main lobby with drinks and food on the table. We were discussing some things about the job and I unfortunately dont know anything about these monsters.

"These things might be dangerous and powerful if they're paying this much." Neji comments and I nodded in agreement.

"Its pretty unusual to have a normal request like this to have this high of a reward." I said. Well, I might be lucky to find a 2 million reward normal job. S-ranked jobs usually have this high of an amount. "Well anyways, you all pack up and get ready. The city we're going is pretty far from here. It will take us a few hours to get there by train." They were really confused at what a train is which makes me chuckle at their reaction. I forgot that they dont have as much transportation like we have here.

And with that, everyone stood up and went to their rooms to get ready. Though, Gaara was left with me in the main lobby. Sitting quietly next to me. Sasuke had been glaring at him the whole time we were discussing the job we just have. I dont know what his problem is with Gaara....

"Are you looking forward for our job, Gaara? We're going to be fighting monsters that you all havent fought before." I said with a smile and he turned to me.

"I suppose so...." he said quietly then looked away making me look at him with a raised eyebrow. Why is he red?

"Gaara, are you sick?" I asked, a little worried that he might be sick.

~3rd Person PoV~

Elina put a hand on Gaara's forehead, who's eyes widened at her touch. Elina didnt feel anything.

"Hmm.... You seem alright. But to make sure...." Elina said and put her forehead on Gaara's, making his heart beat faster at how close their faces are. Elina's heart was also beating fast and her face was getting red at her actions.

The two were silent and were gazing at each other's eyes, not moving the slightest. It felt really nice for them. Being this peaceful and how close they were together. Soon, they will realize what their feelings truly mean to each other.

"Elina Scarlet and Subaku no Gaara, huh?" Asuma says with a grin, him and his other fellow Jonins watching from upstairs.

"Oh such youthful love these two have! The power of youth truly is amazing!" Gai exclaims, doing weird poses here and there as he cries tears of joy like waterfalls. They sweatdropped at his little poses and enthusiasm.

"Never really expected for those 2 to have a thing for each other." Kurenai comments as Kakashi hums in response and shrugs.

"Lets just go and get ready." Kakashi says and they all went to their separate rooms.

~Elina's PoV~

We reached the train station of Magnolia and everyone is really amazed at the sight of the train. I chuckled and led them in. Like in the hotel, they also have separate seats for each squads and their close enough so we can talk. Naruto and Kiba are the most excited of all when the train started moving. Their faces are right on the glass window as they watched things go by outside the train.