Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~Erza's PoV~

It was the usual day in Fairy Tail. Loud shouts, objects flying everywhere and the whole guild is causing a ruckus.... again. I just turned my back on them for 2 seconds and there they go again. *sigh* I cannot really keep them always behaved if the Master Makarov just sits there and drinks on the bar.

So, here I am sitting on the stool of the bar with a drink in hand. My eyes closed and eyebrow twitching as chairs and barrels kept hitting me on the back. I felt no pain of course but it was quite bothersome. I'll just ignore them and relax.... Yes, its a very good idea. Suddenly, a large table hit me straight at the back of my head.

A dark aura formed around me as I stood up. I slowly turned around towards everyone, glaring daggers and a tick mark on my forehead. Everyone shrank and swallowed under my gaze. Punishment time.

--

"You guys' behavior are hard to maintain sometimes...." I said with a sigh and a shake of a head. Everyone was on the floor with large bumps on their heads that seemed to be steaming for them. I may have given them a few bonks on the head.

"Um... Erza-san!" I hear Lucy call. I turn around and found her jogging towards me with Wendy and Carla behind her. "Me and Wendy were thinking if we should give Elina a surprise by going to her world!" Wendy nodded in agreement.

"Oh? It would be a good idea...." I closed my eyes in thought, then I opened my eyes and nodded with a smile. "It is decided. We will go to Konoha."

Lucy and Wendy cheered in excitement and they ran off to get ready. I looked towards Gray, Elize and Natsu.

"You three," I called and their heads snapped towards me, Gray and Natsu sweating nervously, "Go and get ready, we will be going to Konoha." Gray and Natsu sighed in relief.

"You mean where Elina-chan lives?" Elize asked and I nodded. She smiled widely and nodded. "Okay! Gray lets go!" Elize stood up in excitement and gently pulled Gray's arm.

"Okay, okay." Gray said smiling towards Elize and they left. Happy and Natsu also left, singing that they will be seeing ninjas.

--

~3rd Person PoV~

"Begin!" Hayate announced and leapt away from the middle. Silence filled the air as Shiroi and Elina stared at each other with narrowed eyes, waiting who will make the move first.

Everyone stared in anticipation, eyes shimmering of excitement and curiosity. Their thoughts, "I wonder how strong are they." "I heard that this Elina chick is crazy strong!" More and more questions ran around their minds.

"Elina Scarlet." Shiroi announced with a cocky smirk. Elina looked at him with dangerously narrowed eyes.

"Shiroi Maruda." Elina also said, her voice much like Erza's making almost everyone shiver from her voice, though Shiroi seemed to have covered it very well.

"That look and her voice is already scaring me.... I wonder how scary her sister will be...." Sakura muttered making Naruto nod in agreement.

"This might be an interesting fight. I know both are very strong." Kurenai said making Gai, Kakashi and Asuma look at her questionably. "Shiroi Maruda from the Grass Village, I've heard of him before. He's quite strong and famous for his powerful jutsus. His element, Fire and Water. I havent seen Elina in action before so, she might manage hearing that she's also as powerful as Shiroi."

"Hm, just wait and see." Kakashi said making them nod and look back down towards Elina and Shiroi. Then Elina was bathed in light and the light disappeared, revealing Elina wearing her now complete Heaven's Wheel Armor. Every male in the large room, with the exception of Sasuke and Gaara, has blood spurting out of their noses as red covered their faces.