Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Elina's PoV~

So, this group is on a mission to escort Tazuna safely back to the Land of Waves to finish building the massive bridge for their freedom of a guy names Gato. Apparently they said he is some short, rich guy who's after Tazuna. Hope he's not like that creepy Ichiya....

Anyways, I didnt understand that they said something this mission turning into a B-rank and could involve their lives. So, their missions are based on ranks and some of them could be life threatening? I guess they have S-ranked ones then, its the most dangerous one and could kill you. Erza has been in S-ranks for a lot of times and there was no scratch on her at all, she's really really strong, she deserves to be the S-ranked wizards in our guild.

She let me go with her in some S-ranked jobs and let me just say, it was beyond impossible for me to be able to finish that job when I'm alone. I stopped going with her in S-ranked jobs because I dont want to risk my life for it even if Erza's there. She said its part of my training but geez it doesnt have to be that hard and life threatening!

We were walking towards Tazuna's home after that boat ride. I was proven right that they are ninjas, since they are talking about a ninjas life and what ninjas are supposed to do. Natsu is probably gonna flip when he finds out that ninjas are real. Though, based on what I've read in the library, there is really no such thing as a ninja in Fiore. But, this place doesnt look like the places in Fiore at all, even the world map. There is no such thing as a Konoha or a Land of Waves. If I'm correct, the portal must have taken me to a different dimension. There are different dimensions based on what I've learned.

My train of thought was interrupted when I heard a loud thump and loud yelling. Naruto threw a kunai (they have that in Fairy Tail if you dont know :P) in a tree. Sakura and Tazuna was screaming at him. I though Sakura was a calm one but I guess I was wrong, she now looked very aggressive and more like a hothead. She's like Natsu but she's way worse than him.

"Hey Kakashi. Are they always like this?" I asked him. He just sighed and facepalmed.

"Yes, they are. These idiots wont stop fighting for just a stupid little thing." He replied lazily. "Naruto's a real knucklehead and a hotheaded type. Sakura, she prefers going around with Sasuke who she fawns over and help him instead of his other teammate. And Sasuke, he's calm and cool like the others but sometimes those calm and cool kids are the arrogant ones and he's one of them." How interesting. Naruto and Sasuke, hehe just like Natsu and Gray. I did see Naruto and Sasuke fight almost everytime when we were on our way to here. It was annoying but really entertaining.

"Well, they might get better, you know? I mean like grow up and become the powerful ninjas that they always wanted to be." I said and smiled up at him.

"Heh, I guess you're right." Kakashi said with a chuckle. Naruto then threw a kunai in the rustling bushes, behind the bushes someone made a noise and a thump was heard. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards it. When I looked through the bushes my eyes widened.

"H-Happy?!" I exclaim in surprise. He was shaking along with a brown bunny who was hugging each other for dear life. When he saw me, tears fell like a fountain and he jumped towards me, hugging my torso.

"Elina! I finally found you! I am so glad! There was a bunch of weird guys chasing me and wanting to eat me like the guys in Fiore!" He then kept babbling and babbling on and on about him getting into different kinds of trouble when he was looking for me making me stare at him and sweatdrop. Naruto was busy crying and hugging the brown bunny and was apologizing. While the others was staring at Happy and me.

"How did you get here anyways?" I asked when I peeled him off me like he is some kind of taped sticked to me.

"I heard you, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla are going on a job. So I asked Natsu to let me go with you guys. He let me and I followed you guys. I know when Carla sees me, she'll probably shoo me away. After that, I got worried on you walking alone so I followed you. Even when you entered that portal." He then stopped crying when he explained this. I ignored the group who was now walking towards Naruto and kept looking at Happy.