Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Elina's PoV~

I stared at the forest nervously and my corner of my lips twitching. They were right, the Forest of Death does look terrifying.... I was still listening to the rules that Anko is explaining and I felt something bad about that Grass Ninja.... Hm, must be my imagination....

We received papers, I sweatdropped how Anko explained what it is so nonchalantly. She is a sadist.... I signed the papers and passed it back.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! You'll only have 10 minutes for this kids." Anko said to the 3 children in front of her. Oh, its the same group a few days ago. I think their here for the interview or something.

"Hi there!" I blinked and look down towards a girl with orange hair and cute red little cheeks. "My name's Moegi and you're Elina Scarlet right? Mind if I interview you? Its for our project in Iruka-sensei's class!" I smiled down at her and patted her head gently.

"Okay! So, is it true that you're a wizard? And you're from a different world?

"Yep. First ever wizard of Konoha."

"Woah! Thats so cool! Next is.... how do you feel about being in our world?" I placed a finger under my chin in thought.

"Well, I really like this world and I consider Konoha my home and everyone a part of my family. Theres still a lot that I have to learn about like different types of Jutsus and the Shinobi ways. Its quite wonderful!" I said with a smile as she nodded and wrote the whole thing down.

"Ok last one. Is it true that that Subaku na Gaara guy and Sasuke Uchiha has feelings for you?" My eyes widened and my face began to turn as red as a tomato.

"W-w-what are you talking about?!" I exclaimed in surprise as she looked up at me with a thoughtful look.

"There's rumors going around that Gaara and Sasuke are rivals because they both have feelings for you. They said that the way they look at you is how people have feelings for someone and the way they act to other guys when they go talk to you or even near you." I blinked and then shook my head.

"I-I dont think they look at me that way. And I dont think that they are rivals because of me. Also, why would anyone like a girl like me...." I muttered in embarassment. Is it really true though....? I doubt it....

"But. You're like what every guy wants! You're beautiful, smart, strong and.... has the body of a fully developed woman...." Moegi mumbled the last part making me sweatdrop.

"Alright! Times up, squirts! Better get goin'!" Anko yelled making Moegi jump. She bowed and quickly scampered away with her two other teammates.

"Thanks, Elina-nee-san!" Moegi yelled as she waves and ran away with her team. I chuckled and waved goodbye.

"Anyways, your scrolls will be given to you by the Chunins that are in seperate gates. Good luck out there!"

--

I am now in the Forest of Death with the Heaven's scroll in my hand. I have to find the Earth scoll then I'll go to the towers what Anko was talking about. I have 5 days to survive out here and try and take the Earth scroll from one of the teams.

Good thing I learned how to survive outside by myself from Erza-nee. If I have no knowledge on how to survive, I would be most definitely dead by now.

Though what worries me, I have to kill if they really are going to kill me for the scroll and pass. I have never killed someone before but.... since I live in this world now, I need to get used to it. When years pass, I will be sent out for missions that I have to take someone's life for and I have to get used to it also.