Chapter 3~~~

Chapter 3.

Taylor's POV

Frank and I got home just before eight. We had loads of fun at McDonalds. We went on the playground and ran around screaming and laughing. Eventually, some of the staff came outside and asked us to leave. It was absolutely hilarious. 

Especially when were chasing each other around and Frank wasn't looking where he was going and he ran into a wall. I got pretty tired by the end of it all. I mean we had a long day, I went on a date and then we went on another mini date.

We arrived back at my house and I ran straight upstairs and jumped onto my bed. Frank was close behind and he lay down next to me. 

"I'm gonna a go have a shower," announced Frank. 

"Okay, you can take a shower in my ensuite and I can go to my parents',"

"Okay,"

I walked over to the cupboard and got out a clean towel and handed it to him.

"Oh, thanks!" he said making his way into my bathroom and shutting the door behind him. 

I walked down the hall to my parents room and went to the bathroom. It just looked so weird and empty. I laughed as I looked at the bed, Gerard had left the bed unmade, it was like a tight knot of sheets. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door. I stripped off and jumped in. The warm water felt amazing against my skin and I immediately relaxed. I decided against washing my hair. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Oh shit! I forgot to bring my pajamas in here. I listened closely and I could hear that Frank was still showering. I quickly walked back to my room and changed into my pajamas. Just as I had finished pulling in my shirt, Frank walked in. He wasn't wearing a shirt and once again I noticed how attractive his tattoos were. His hair still dripping with water at the ends and he had this small smile on his face. 

I jumped into bed and pulled all the sheets on top of me. 

"Hey! I need some too!" exclaimed Frank as he tugged eagerly at the sheets. 

I giggled. "No!"

He tugged even harder and my grip loosened. He grabbed half of the blanket and pulled it on top of himself. I sighed and I looked at the ceiling. I felt Frank's arm loop around my thin waist and I smiled as I snuggled closer into his side. He rested his head on mine and I felt his warm breath tickling my scalp. I pulled away and kissed him quickly on the lips, returning to my comfortable position. He kissed the top of my head and we both drifted off to sleep. 

Frank's POV

I woke up the next day feeling Taylor's warm breath on my chest. I sighed happily and she stirred a little. I decided to stay in the same position because if I moved, I knew she would wake up. And I didn't want her to wake up just yet. I watched her sleep for about twenty minutes and then, slowly, her eye lids fluttered open and she looked up at me. Our eyes met and we both smiled. She sat up in bed and yawned, then stood up to stretch. I did the same. 

"I'm gonna go down stairs to prepare breakfast, you can change," 

I nodded, and she walked out of the room. I couldn't help but look at her slender legs as she walked away. I chuckled to myself and went through my bag. I pulled out a plain, dark blue T-shirt, and chucked it on. I quickly changed into some black skinny jeans and jogged downstairs. Taylor was there standing in the kitchen making scrambled eggs. She smiled and stirred the mixture.

"Wow Taylor, smells really good," I said sniffing the air.

She giggled quietly and said. "Thank you,"