Chapter 4.

<pre>I'm going to fast forward a bit in this chapter, letting you know so you don't get confused~~

-Steph c:

Chapter 4.

Franks POV

Taylor and I spent the next week or so together. She went to work and I met up with guys, I even told how much we enjoyed each others company and how well we got along. I spent most nights at her house, it was like my second home. I bet you my apartment was gathering dust by now.

~~~~

Taylor's POV

I was downstairs making breakfast for Frank and I when I heard a crash coming from upstairs. I quickly put everything down and sprinted upstairs to my room. I found Frank lying on the floor holding his head.

"Shit," I muttered and went over to Frank.

"What happened?" I asked while helping him sit up.

"I rolled off the bed and my head hit a pen on the ground," he said.

"Oh my gosh, can I see your head for a second?" I asked him as he nodded and slowly pulled his fingers away. I ran my fingers over his scalp really gently and he winced slightly. I found the spot where he had hit his head and found that it was bleeding.

"I will be right back," I said as I jumped up and ran to my parents' bathroom. I yanked open the cupboard and got out the first aid kit that was in there. I quickly ran back to Frank.

"I'm just going to wipe the wound with some alcoholic wipes, it may sting but I promise it will help," I said smiling reassuringly.

Frank nodded. "Thanks," he whispered.

I pulled some wipes out and gently moved his hair away from the wound. I started dabbing at it gently, cleaning the wound and removing the blood. When I was finished I sealed the wound with paper stitches and stroked his hair back into place.

"Thanks so much Taylor, I don't know what I would do if you didn't do that,"

"It's the least I could do for keeping me company," I said.

He chuckled and tried to stand but I pushed him back down.

I gestured to the bed. "Rest a little bit, I will bring you something to eat,"

Frank agreed and lay down on the bed, careful of his head. I went back downstairs and gathered some toast. I quickly spread some berry jam on them and took it upstairs for Frank. I placed the plate on his lap and he smiled thankfully.

I got crawled into bed next to him. When i was sure he wasn't looking, I grabbed the slice out of his hand and took a bite.

"Hey!" he exclaimed.

I giggled. "I just wanted a bite,"

"Okay," he said smiling. "Can I have it back now? I'm sorta hungry,"

I gave in and handed him the toast. I went downstairs to get more.

Franks POV

I was so thankful for having Taylor there. She was so caring and nice. I couldn't believe I had fallen out of bed! I was just starting to wake up when I turned and fell off! Just my luck that there was a pen on the floor and it had to be right where my head landed! Fuck, it hurt so much but Taylor definitely helped. She wouldn't even let go out of the room, she just pushed me away and gestured to the bed. Then she brought me some toast with jam and lay down next to me. She had suddenly gotten up and left, I think she went to get some more food. I sighed and munched not the last bit of toast.