Operation make Y/n jealous?

'This is so annoying!' Hanji thought while stomping down the hallway to a certain Corporal's office. She slammed open the door, not startling the stoic man one bit.

"Yo shorty! You like Y/n right?!" She exclaimed a little too loudly. He stopped writing and scowled at the over-energetic brunette.

"What are you talking about, shitty glasses?" He asked, already irritated.

"It's so obvious at this point. Come on! Be a man and tell her."

"Tch. And how do you know she likes me and not someone else?"
She smirked, an evil glint coming to her eyes. He didn't like that look. "What are you planning?"

"I'm going to make Y/n jealous," she replied with an evil chuckle. He just furrowed his brows even more.

"Good luck with that. Nothing fazes her."

"Oh I have a genius plan."

~
You had just arrived back from training the annoying little gremlins. Except for Armin, you really liked him. As you were walking down the hallway, Hanji stopped in front of you, a huge stack of papers in her arms.

"Hey Y/n, can you get these to Shorty for me?" She asked. Without waiting for a reply, she plopped the papers in your arms, which made you stumble forward.

"Hanji! Why can't you?" You asked, still shocked from the sudden weight.

"I need to do things for Erwin~" She sang back, wiggling her fingers.

"Ugh, fine!" You groaned before jogging to his office. As you rounded the corner, you were almost to his office, but the door was slightly ajar, and you could hear someone already in there.

"So, to be honest... I... real-really like you, Corporal!!!" She exclaimed. Peeking your eyes through the door, you recognized her as Petra. She was in the 103rd trainee squad. You gripped the papers tighter in your hands as you walked to the door. Your grip loosened as you entered the office.

"Sorry to interrupt your whatever, but I have paperwork for you from Hanji," you informed, setting the papers in front of him. He only nodded in reply.

"Good evening, Commander!" Petra saluted. You stopped and looked at her.

"Evening." You nodded before turning and seeing your way out. As soon as you were out of his office, you stopped and thought about something.

'What was that? Why did I act like that?' You furrowed your brows for a moment before shaking your head.

"Maybe I'm overtired," you murmured while walking around a corner, obviously missing the certain brunette who was hiding down the opposite hall.

Hanji skipped into Levi's office with a huge smile on her face.

"That was good! We got a positive reaction from her!" She exclaimed.

"Tch. It wasn't noticeable to me," Levi said from behind his desk.

"Ha-Hanji-san? Why am I a part of this? I don't even like the Corporal. No-no offense," Petra said softly. Hanji laughed while patting her on the back.

"That's okay! You're only doing it for a little while! At least only until we're sure Y/n is 100% jealous! Until then, you'll have to take the acting up a notch!" Hanji said happily. Petra blushed a bright red fairly quickly.

"Up-up a notch? You-you mean, do it?"
Hanji threw her head back and laughed heartily.

"Of course not!! Why would you have sex with someone who you don't like? No, just hold hands, kisses on the cheek, whatever. I've never seen Y/n fully mad, so hopefully neither of you will die," Hanji explained. Petra gulped before nodding.

"Well, I'm going to stalk her more, bye~" She said before leaping out of Levi's office.

"That woman is mental," he muttered before dismissing Petra and doing more paperwork.

~
You walked back to your office, a cold expression settling over your face. You shut the door quietly behind you. You sat down on your chair and started on your paperwork silently. After a few minutes, you halted, eyes glancing up. 

'Why am I acting like this? I'm totally being unreasonable.' You thought. You sighed, leaning back in your chair.

'I'm no different than when I first joined the Survey Corps.'

A 14 year old Y/n L/n was sitting at a table, scowling at all of the boys who were eating across from her. Hanji was sitting next to her.

"Why're you scowling at them? What'd they do to you?" She asked, nudging Y/n slightly.

"Men are beasts. They'll lead you on, then just leave you because of some dumbass reason," you replied, glowering at your food.

"Come on, not all guys are like that. I'm sure some of them have their reasons," Hanji said gently. You scoffed.

"Try telling that to my father. If you can find him," you hissed. Hanji just sighed, giving up the conversation.

'I'll never be fooled by men. Not like what my mom was. That's a promise.'

You sighed and shook your head in second hand embarrassment. "I didn't know what I was talking about. I was more bitter than anything."

'But this coldness I feel... what is it?' You then slapped your hand across your face.

"Idiot! Now's not the time," you scolded yourself. You huffed before resuming your paperwork.

~
The next day, you were walking down to the Mess Hall. From the opposite side of the hallway where it intersects, you could hear faint giggling. Then you saw Petra and Levi walking down the hallway, hand in hand. Petra had a light blush on her face and Levi had a small smirk. As you turned the corner together, Petra let go of his hand and walked up to you.

"Good morning, Commander! Are you going to train the cadets today?" She asked with a bright smile. You looked at her from the corner of your eyes.

"Yes," your reply came out colder than you had intended it to be. It actually startled you a bit. You didn't know you were capable of sounding so... mean. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that that way." She shook her head, still smiling.

"That's alright! I know you're not a morning person," she said. You strained a smile at her before breaking off and putting a scowl back on your face as you entered the Mess Hall. At the superior's table, you saw Hanji smirk. That made you narrow your eyes in suspicion at her, but shrugged it off, assuming she was just thinking about using you to help with experiments. Yet, no matter how many things you thought about, you couldn't stop thinking about Levi and Petra holding hands. You sighed while burying my head in your hands.

'What's the matter with me?' You thought, missing Hanji smirking to Levi, and high fiving Petra silently.

Heheh, I'm a rebel.

Not really.

Edit: Jesus, stfu, you're the goodiest goody two-shoes I've ever met

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}